EXTENDED: Menu Tere Jeya & Glad You Came (Dr.Srimix)

sriharifez

Thanks guys!! I just need some extra opinions to complete this, any ideas for segments that could use improvement? any parts that seemed boring or etc?

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Sounds amazing even so far Sri! Makes me bounce my head to the beat.

If you can mix one other song with it & make the transitions sounds clean, it would really add a lot to the mix. I hope you continue to improve on with whatever you do and release the full version for us to enjoy!

~ Basim :)

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
The vocals of glad you came just don't seem to matchup well in the rhythm. My guess is the cadence isn't perfect, so I would recommend making small adjustments here and there to keep it in the cadence of Menu Tere Jeya

At 2:00, I would keep the breakdown going and not go back to the female vocals. Focus on the instrumentals and melodies, good chance to highlight
2:20, if you can try pitching the glad you came vocals higher and higher to match the vocals. That would really sell the drop into the male vocals
3:03 I like the idea of the dhol transition but I think you should use a more full roll. Try stuttering the last 4 beats or something. I think it should build into the final chorus
I personally missed the mashup of vocals on the finale, would have been a nice way to end (i.e. the ooohs from glad you came and miss pooja's aaaahs. As well as maybe maybe interspersing some 'menu tere jeya'

hope that helps

zereauxfux

Hey guys,

I posted this earlier, thanks for the feedback, this mix has gotten a lot of attention relative to my other mixes. I extended the mix a little, heres the new link:
(edit: link updated, but mix is the same file)

Please give feedback on parts you like and dislike! I'm hoping to complete the mix soon.

-Sri
Hey guys, I was just googling "Menu Tere Jeya vs Glad You Came" and came across this page. I am looking for the mashup that was once online around 2012. I can't seem to find it anywhere and have looked for years and years. Please if anyone has a link to it then let me know. Hua just signed up to this forum to write this. Fingers crossed.