• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Furteelay Shokeen @ Buckeye Mela 2019 - First Place

Soorya_ramp99

Hi everyone!

We are very excited to share our first place performance from Buckeye Mela 2019! It was a great experience to work with such a talented group of dancers, and we are excited for what's next. There were a lot of people who contributed to this performance so I would like to give a shout out to the following people:

• My fellow captains and coaches (Arun Singh, Eric Singh, Gursimran Singh, Sahab Grover) for helping make such a fun set to dance to and helping our dancers get to the next level.
  • Gursimran Singh (Gsimz) and Puneet Pabla (Pablamix) for making a fire ass mix and giving me the opportunity contribute to it as well.
  • Sunny, Baltej, and RVD for allowing us to borrow their khundey and pink vests.
  • Our teammate Harsimran Mann for holding it down on the dhol.
  • Our awesome liasons Afraaz, Raveed, and Shivani for being so helpful over the weekend.
  • The Buckeye Mela board for hosting an amazing competition and making our weekend pretty stress free.
  • Sukhraj Bual and Sunpreet Singh for tying fantastic paghs as usual.
  • Our family and friends that made the trip down to support us and helped us every step of the way.
  • Sheena and SDS for letting us borrow their hand rumaals.
  • Anyone else who helped us out with anything over the weekend that I might have forgot to mention.
Listed below is the link to our video! Enjoy!

Dancers:
Red: Arun Singh and Soorya Ramappan
Blue: Eric Singh and Baltej Athwal
Yellow: Manvir Dhaliwal and Amal Ivaturi
Ferozi: Gursimran Singh and Harman Sidhu
Pink: Ammansher Sidhu and Himmat Jagdev
Purple: Jasmeet Chahal and Sid Pawa
Orange: Raj Bramhane and Rishi Kumar
Green: Rohan Batra and Raj Bari

Lally

Sick mix @Gsimz ! Formations and moves were a bit messy at times but alotta hard hitting points in the routine which kept it HYPE! Congrats on the 1st place boys!