Giant Bhangra This Saturday!

Varun

Member
Messages
268
Who's coming out to little old Visalia for the competition?

Rangla Punjab will be there in full effect and I want to see all you BTFers there. Let's meet at Bubba's BBQ (best food in town)...can't wait yo
 

Laddi

New Member
Messages
564
Bhangra Rehab

Davis Di Dynasty

Heeray Punjab Deh

JATT

People's Bhangra

Rangla Punjab

Virse De Waris

* see u all there! :) *
 

Dippy

New Member
Messages
327
BABC and another jr. team were added to the roster!! ;D ;D ;D

GOOD TIMES THIS WEEKEND ;D
 

Jaskaran

New Member
Messages
66
JATT will not be competing at Giant :/

but BaBc is in for us so the competition is still keepin it real, good luck to all the teams and i'll see you guys there.

Jaskaran
j.a.t.t.
 

Raji

Member
Messages
135
Can't wait!! Should be good times... finally a weekend away from SCHOOL!! ;D ;D ;D
 

Arjun Barua

Member
Messages
650
"Indian dance competition comes to Visalia Fox Theatre"

http://www.visaliatimesdelta.com/article/20090430/ENTERTAINMENT05/904300322
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
I really hope theres more than 164 people in the audience this time. haha.
 

campy614

New Member
Messages
666
Just wanted to wish everyone good luck :-D Wish I were there, but stuck in the big apple.
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
campy614 said:
Just wanted to wish everyone good luck :-D Wish I were there, but stuck in the big apple.
were you there last year with aan punjab di joe? or was that the cheena guy?
 

campy614

New Member
Messages
666
Meistro said:
campy614 said:
Just wanted to wish everyone good luck :-D Wish I were there, but stuck in the big apple.
were you there last year with aan punjab di joe? or was that the cheena guy?
Sadly not-that was cheena Joey, one of the three loves of my life. I've never been to Cali... I have to change that very soon.
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
campy614 said:
Meistro said:
campy614 said:
Just wanted to wish everyone good luck :-D Wish I were there, but stuck in the big apple.
were you there last year with aan punjab di joe? or was that the cheena guy?
Sadly note-that was cheena Joey, one of the three loves of my life. I've never been to Cali... I have to change that very soon.
great! bruin it is.
 

Joey

roaR
Messages
72
lol meistro, that was me, and i danced with hasde nachde gabroo. penchod pudu sala. JK =)

joe, one of the 3 loves of your life? what the deuce, are you cheating on me?

good luck to all the teams! heeray's performance last year was wylin, loved their performance!
 
Top