• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Giddha Bols

DholiBMD

New Member
Messages
36
Hello everyone!


I have a problem when it comes to playing dhol. The problem is I can play everything fine except for.. Giddha.
I can play the Giddha fine but when it comes to rolls and breaks I don't know any.
I heard a few giddha rolls here and there but I don't know the names of them (sorry that it's not much help). I found a video on youtube with some one playing the roll at times @ 0:40 - 0:43


Funky Dholis Dj Gum - Just Dhol


Would it be possible for some one who knows this beat to paste the bols here?


Thank you!!
 

dholipav

New Member
Messages
18
The guys plays these two variations at that time

Na Ge Na Dha Na Ge Dha Na

Dha Ge Na Dha Na Ge Dha Na
 

dholipav

New Member
Messages
18
Oh and btw what he was playing at 0:40 - 0:43 wernt rolls it was giddha(the ones i posted) Hope it helps
 
Top