global bhangra competion poll

who will place 1st?

• Anakh Punjab Di (APD)

Votes: 44 25.7%
  • Punjabi Cultural Bhangra Club of Abbotsford (PCBCA)

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • Gabroo Shokeen

Votes: 43 25.1%
  • Folkal Attraction

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Shan-e-Punjab Arts Club

Votes: 19 11.1%
  • Bay Area Bhangra Club (BABC)

Votes: 18 10.5%
  • Sher-e-Punjab

Votes: 6 3.5%

• Total voters

Rupinder

I HEARD that a father of one of the dancers on BABC is sponsoring or hosting the show, so maybe that is a advantage towards them?

but my placings are

1st. Gabroo Shokeen/BABC
2nd.PCBCA
3rd.Shan-E-Punjab Arts Club
;D

Lally

Rupinder said:
I HEARD that a father of one of the dancers on BABC is sponsoring or hosting the show, so maybe that is a advantage towards them?

but my placings are

1st. Gabroo Shokeen/BABC
2nd.PCBA
3rd.Shan-E-Punjab Arts Club
;D
it's pcbca...not pcba,lol

Julio

this is going to be a great show! good luck to all the teams

1st GB
2nd FA/BABC
3rd FA/BABC

nitinkapoor

What?
BTF community has put APD and GS in a very intense battle even before the competition. It has at least raised my expectations from these teams. I am keeping a close eye on PCBCA as well. BABC are the recent winners of Pioneer Bhangra in which they were placed over Heeray and GS so the expectations from them are very high as well. I am just looking forward to see all the teams in an intense battle to win the biggest prize money offered on west coast.

I was told that the show would be televised on one of the major International Punjabi Channels which will give all the competing teams the biggest exposure that they have ever received reaching out to millions of people via Sattelite Television. Good Luck to all the teams. I'll keep myself ready for surprises and would love to see a upset by one of the underdogs. It's gonna be a great show!!!

sherpunjabiputh

nitinkapoor said:
BTF community has put APD and GS in a very intense battle even before the competition. It has at least raised my expectations from these teams. I am keeping a close eye on PCBCA as well. BABC are the recent winners of Pioneer Bhangra in which they were placed over Heeray and GS so the expectations from them are very high as well. I am just looking forward to see all the teams in an intense battle to win the biggest prize money offered on west coast.

I was told that the show would be televised on one of the major International Punjabi Channels which will give all the competing teams the biggest exposure that they have ever received reaching out to millions of people via Sattelite Television. Good Luck to all the teams. I'll keep myself ready for surprises and would love to see a upset by one of the underdogs. It's gonna be a great show!!!
will it be televised live? and what punjabi channel lol man im excited looking forward too see the placings for this comp. =]