Guitar as a TUMBI - How to play and learn - tumbibeatbreaker

Multani

Bro you got mad talent. I hope you get into real deal and start making some money bro with them sick beats.

seriously you should have made it into the big games by now man your stuff is really good !!!
keep it up
and keep them comin
love you stuff bro

+1

TumbiBeatBreaker

TumbiBeatBreaker
thnx Deepi and Avneeto. appreciate ur nice thoughts.... i thought to share by simple line i happent to come across a few minutes back......"You must do the thing you think you cannot do" - Eleanor Roosevelt

Well i m working on my passion and trying new experiments and learning adn enjoying :) and thats where i m designing PIMP MY TUMBIS :) will hear and see more and some of that is coming on my fan page www.facebook.com/tumbibeatbreaker.tbb

thnx again. tc. rab rakha - TBB

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
dude this was sick. i've tried to do this before but i could never get it right.
what tuning did you use? i see you played it all on the last (highest) string, so was is it just the standard guitar tuning (E, A, D, G, B, E) or something else?

TumbiBeatBreaker

TumbiBeatBreaker
Thnx Voxanimus.. yes it was regular tuned guitar and the last string I sightly changed to sound it like wat u heard in the video.

Multani

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwMFXVWCCYg&feature=related[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] Bro, really don't care much for rap but this beat you gave him is fucking sick. Respect bro.[/font]

TumbiBeatBreaker

TumbiBeatBreaker
Multani and Gill, thnx a lot for liking this one and the GS rooftop thoughts tumbi beat. yes I got very good response and even getting now on both of these and ur comments make me happy.... and inspire to experiment more and do more new things.

Cheers,TBB