Hardeep's Bibi Childhood Story

hardeep_singh

so one time my bibi took me to her friends house across the road from our house, i don't even remember why, prob just buddhiyan da business. so we walk across the road to puna's house, a chill bibi by the way, who was always nice to me; i used to have fun running around and playing up on the chawara watching people down on the street. so i was about 4/5 at the time and thought i was fast as fuck, prob cuz i was hyper and weighed probably 15 lbs when fully loaded with fresh ghur and sakkar. i used to love running around and climbing on things, so i never really took at as an insult whenever my mom called me a bandar; it was more of a compliment in my book. so we go to head back home and cross the road, the road is empty except for a scooter coming along a short distance away. my bibi's holding my hand and i'm annoyed out of my mind having to walk at buddhi speed because i wanna run home and enjoy me some punjabi jawak bandarpuna. so i try to pull my hand away but she ain't havin it and i do what any respectable pindu sharaarti would do, i bite her hand and start to run across. except my timing is off because of being restrained and i end up getting bounced off the front of the oncoming scooter. obviously i'm crying, no injuries whatsoever, but i did end up pissing my pants and feeling defeated for not being fast enough. so the moral of the story is never bite your bibi's hand.

also this whole thread is stupid, thanks for reading my story.

sunny.singh

Such a cute story and you are lucky that you lived in Punjab as a young kid because in the west there is no tolerance for "shararti" little boys..

In the US, kids who bite will be labeled with some crazy mental disease and end up in psych evaluation. It is a sad state of affairs especially for boys who are penalized for just being boys. A shararti kid is a "no-no" and if you are biting in kindergarten it is a whole another story. I have two nephews growing up on the west coast and based on what I see and hear, boys are expected to act like girls in classroom. They are being penalized in schools simply for exhibiting traits/characteristic of their gender. If they talk or move too much they are labeled as having behavioral issues.

Your story is cute and endearing but unfortunately our children especially boys will be treated like shit by the schools and teachers in the US.:(

Last edited:

hardeep_singh

this story was originally posted in a pointless thread some idiot made for some stupid reason. then basim took this piece of gold and stuck it in some off-topic thread of it's own. i hate you basim.