• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

HELP: WHERE TO BUY SHIKKE

jivan_3

New Member
Messages
1
Hey guys. I'm in the Vancouver area and I need help buying shikke. Does anyone know where I can get some good ones, preferably dark Italian wood shikke. It would be greatly appreciated if you guys can help. Thanks in advance. :D
 

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Messages
1,459
Hi jivan_3,

Welcome to BTF.

If you're looking for high quality shikke, then try to PM Harkiran who is also based in Vancouver. She will be your best bet at getting what you want and fairly quicky.

If you're looking for not as high end ones, then ask her about shops in the Vancover area that might sell some.

I can also put you in touch with people in India who sell them, but it's probably not worth the shipping cost/headache + the amount of time you'll have to wait.

If you want CUSTOM made shikke, then hit up hardeep_singh. If you have the knowledge/skills to make your own, then Hardeep had created this thread a while back: http://bhangrateamsforum.com/discuss/main-bhangra-discussion/making-saaps/

Hope this helps,

~ Basim :)
 
Top