• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

I decided to write a blog about things.

PartyJatt

I usually don't care for blogs but I actually enjoyed reading through the three entries you have.

Hope to read more from you!

J Wong

Appreciate it, I have added two more posts on learning and religion. I plan to have new content every week.

Bballer

Absolutely phenomenal blog! I definitely agree with your take on the education system and how it's completely broken. Wasted a lot of time thinking if I got A's through high school I would then get accepted into a great university and then ultimately a nice paying job. Creativity and a passion for learning is more important than memorizing a textbook.

siddyp

Tough times never last, but tough people do.
Bballer said:
Absolutely phenomenal blog! I definitely agree with your take on the education system and how it's completely broken. Wasted a lot of time thinking if I got A's through high school I would then get accepted into a great university and then ultimately a nice paying job. Creativity and a passion for learning is more important than memorizing a textbook.
Why I Hate School But Love Education||Spoken Word