Ik Gal - Garry Sandhu ft. Sudesh Kumari (OFFICIAL TEASER)

somi15

Houston, Texas
Messages
671
mithu said:
Is this is last song? Cause i thought he had stop singing.
lol i said "
Garry Sandhu is going to quit the music industry...his last song will be with Sudesh Kumari...coming out soon" bout 3 weeks ago...i kinda wonder if he is or isn't cause he's a really good singer and just quitting like that would be weird and theres artilces that are saying too...."
[/size]One of the fastest growing names in Punjabi music industry, Garry Sandhu today announced his intention to quit music and go back to his normal life. With a legion of fans worldwide, Garry Sandhu has been followed by controversy since his remarkable climb to fame in 2010, which saw him win a number of awards."
 

mithu

Active Member
Messages
793
somi15 said:
mithu said:
Is this is last song? Cause i thought he had stop singing.
lol i said "
Garry Sandhu is going to quit the music industry...his last song will be with Sudesh Kumari...coming out soon" bout 3 weeks ago...i kinda wonder if he is or isn't cause he's a really good singer and just quitting like that would be weird and theres artilces that are saying too...."
One of the fastest growing names in Punjabi music industry, Garry Sandhu today announced his intention to quit music and go back to his normal life. With a legion of fans worldwide, Garry Sandhu has been followed by controversy since his remarkable climb to fame in 2010, which saw him win a number of awards."

lol i didnt see your post, i read it on fb and tumblr xD.
 

somi15

Houston, Texas
Messages
671
mithu said:
somi15 said:
mithu said:
Is this is last song? Cause i thought he had stop singing.
lol i said "
Garry Sandhu is going to quit the music industry...his last song will be with Sudesh Kumari...coming out soon" bout 3 weeks ago...i kinda wonder if he is or isn't cause he's a really good singer and just quitting like that would be weird and theres artilces that are saying too...."
One of the fastest growing names in Punjabi music industry, Garry Sandhu today announced his intention to quit music and go back to his normal life. With a legion of fans worldwide, Garry Sandhu has been followed by controversy since his remarkable climb to fame in 2010, which saw him win a number of awards."

lol i didnt see your post, i read it on fb and tumblr xD.

mine was on fb!!!
 

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Messages
1,685
the garry sandhu quitting music thing is definitely something he himself articulated; i remember reading a few of his facebook statuses about his intention to leave music after this one song with Sudesh Kumari.


he's kind of a drama queen, though, and posts emo-ass statuses all the time, so you can't be too sure as to how serious he is about quitting, but he himself definitely did say he intended to.
 

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Messages
1,685
also he always gets cute girls for his vids yo seriously


some people get wack-ass models but garry's are always hella fine
 

prabhdeep96

New Member
Messages
38
He has the collab. with H-Dhami and DJ Dips still after this song, then after that he has two songs coming out on Dipps Bhamrah's album.
 

rajkaran

Member
Messages
720
song and artist aside...that punjabi font at the end of the trailer was really hard to read and so odd looking
 

kiddan morniye

i am a ninja. that is all
Messages
402
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. Garry Sandhu &+ Sudesh Kumari <33333333333333333?! partyyyyyy in pants already!!
 

Multani

Member
Messages
552
rajkaran said:
song and artist aside...that punjabi font at the end of the trailer was really hard to read and so odd looking
Not really.. "Bai(22) Chamkila tea Amarjot di yaad vich."

It doesn't sound nothing like original singing style, really??
 
Top