In Lieu of Elite 8...

kaalia

If Elite 8 was broken down and done categorically who would you pick of Current North America teams

1) 8 All Male Teams

2) 8 All female Teams

3) 8 Co-Ed teams

5) 8 live teams

psyched you out with the number 4 bitches haha :p . But seriously who would you pick

Avneet

Of all time?? It might be hard to fill certain categories i.e. All Female teams... oh and just in NA? since you know people are going to start naming a milli live teams from Punjab.

Vijay

this is ridiculous but im bored:

1. nj, sgpd, aeg, virsa, apd, shan e punjab, abc, guardians

2. smd, ava, jawani, tag, nj girls, asd, ubc girlz, dcbc

3. empire, vcu, panj, pdap, drp, uva, drexel, cmu

4. kohinoor, ppa, nachde shokeen, rpd, hpd, vdw, babc, siac

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Haven't we done this a googol times already? I think we've seen people ask and answer every incarnation except here co-ed. However, people did collegiate which has become the same thing as co-ed.

I'm sure you can get more creative, son. ;) How bout Elite 8 for teams with best chimta segments, for teams that have played catch with props or for teams that have sword slices?

Jungly_Jatt

Straight The Folk Up
kinnell said:
Haven't we done this a googol times already? I think we've seen people ask and answer every incarnation except here co-ed. However, people did collegiate which has become the same thing as co-ed.

I'm sure you can get more creative, son. ;) How bout Elite 8 for teams with best chimta segments, for teams that have played catch with props or for teams that have sword slices?

SICKKK :p

Kush

kinnell said:

SCREW YOU! Guardians made one of these lists! I say carry on!... :D hahaha

zagreus

Kush said:
kinnell said:

+1

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Kush said:
kinnell said:

You made Vijay's list because he thinks the Guardians are from California and not Florida (I'm assuming he thinks you guys are from Hollywood) hahahah FAIL

bagmi

challenge accepted!
Jasmeet said:
Kush said:
kinnell said:

+1
+2
for dcbc and cmu :)

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
kinnell said:
Kush said:
kinnell said:

You made Vijay's list because he thinks the Guardians are from California and not Florida (I'm assuming he thinks you guys are from Hollywood) hahahah FAIL
Oh wait, nevermind. I just realized that Vijay didn't even do his Elite 8 teams by region, even though it seemed like he did at first with his all-guy selections. Yay for Guardians! :)

Kush

kinnell said:
kinnell said:
Kush said:
kinnell said:

Oh wait, nevermind. I just realized that Vijay didn't even do his Elite 8 teams by region, even though it seemed like he did at first with his all-guy selections. Yay for Guardians! :)
not that where we're from makes any difference or anything...

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Kush said:
not that where we're from makes any difference or anything...
It would, if this was done in the traditional set-up of Elite 8. 2 teams from each of the four regions. I assumed Vijay had done that (ie: SGPD, NJ, CA-East. AEG, Virsa, US-East..etc I didn't really look farther than that) and noticed that Guardians was paired up ABC and assumed with all your Entourage/Hollywood, he might have assumed you were from California, and placed you with his US-West pick. It would make a difference from where you guys are from, if it was done that way. I mean, this isn't even in "lieu of Elite 8" then, it's just another, "list your favorite 1/2/5/10/100/X live/coed/bhangra..etc team" thread.

Alas, the joke is on me. lol

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
Jasmeet said:
Kush said:
kinnell said:

+1
+2

Vijay

BRRUAH! said:
kinnell said:
the joke is on me. lol
Yes. lol
hahaha indeed.

i tried varying the teams by region (not necessarily the way elite 8 does it, although its easy to fall into that 'trap')..well aware guardians are from fl, so having a solid team from the southeast was a no brainer

Danny

how about a Elite 8: Throwback Edition

Canada West: V.I.B.E., Duniya Allstars, or UBC GalZ
US West: KJ, Soormay, Sher, or Shokeen
US East: MBT, Phulorida, or TBT
Canada East: not too sure here. GTA? idk

Avneet

Danny said:
how about a Elite 8: Throwback Edition

Canada West: V.I.B.E., Duniya Allstars, or UBC GalZ
US West: KJ, Soormay, Sher, or Shokeen
US East: MBT, Phulorida, or TBT
Canada East: not too sure here. GTA? idk
Yes, I was hoping someone would include old teams like this. Funny thing is, I don't thing 90% of those teams would win at Elite with the way the trends and "criteria" have changed. Only teams I think would be similar to the teams from Elite 8 this and last year are MBT? Duniya, maybe, tho it didnt work out so well for them last year... oh and TBT? I don't know.

GS ftw!