INDIA vs PAKISTAN POLL

Who is going to win that fight in Mohali?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MPElive

Ehhh Folllkkkkkk Ahhh !!
Best Bowling Team vs Best Batting Team.. It could go either way and I rather have India chase the target Pakistan sets in the innings.

Whoever wins this match will win the World Cup. I have a day off from work and don't know where I would be watching this Epic Semifinal. All I know is Patake Painge Match Vich..

Gugu

Wasn't the most epic of all epic matches in cricket between India and Pak, the 96 quarter-final also played in Mohali? Prasad and Sohail going at it... what a beautiful match. Hope this one's a repeat classic. Nonetheless, chak de India!

Edit: Nvm, that one was played in Bangalore.

faysal

FUCK MY LIFE, I just realised, I was supposed to fly to miami last thursday and now im flying on the 30th I'll be sat on a freaking plane to amreeka while the game is happening! :'( just kill me now

Yankee Saini

ਅਣਖ ਨਾਲ ਜੇ ਜਿਊਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਮੇਹਰ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਏ ll
sodi said:
ਕੁੱਟੋ ਇੰਨਾ ਦੀ ਬੋੰਡ ਹਾਹਾ
ਲੋਲ ll ਹਾਹਾਹਾ ll ਹੁਣ ਬਣੀ ਨਾ ਗੱਲ ll ;)

Multani

Shoaib Akhtar not playing..........................my interest to watch the match is half now sigh.

Kartik

Is anyone else hearing these bhangra tracks in the audience?! Panga, naag, etc. What a match!

Navi Sandhu

I bleed blue. Really wish I could be watching it right now =( Humarey saab baiyon ko zindabad - pakistani aur indian

kashkoor15

Kartik said:
Is anyone else hearing these bhangra tracks in the audience?! Panga, naag, etc. What a match!

A few people from our bhangra team went to go watch it together and that was one of the first things we noticed! Wish India's scoreboard looked more promising....

faizan

Just shut up and dance
Pak let india stay in the game, tendulkar dropped four times? Pak always beats itself, the opponents dont do it...

Multani

Kartik said:

Hell yeah haha

Everytime Sehwag hit the boundary the song was "JADO PANGA" haha

Another boundry "Chaklo Rivalver Raflan, Badla Lena Ea"

Single run "Thekeyan tea nit kharke, kharke glassi tere naah di"

and than NAAG by Jazzy Bains burirahhhhh

So I would say Raina is the man who holds it down like it suppose to. Hope it won't turn out like Australian target. Chak loo

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
I still can't believe Pakistan didn't play Akhtar due to that quarrel he had with Akmal a while back.

faizan said:
Pak let india stay in the game, tendulkar dropped four times? Pak always beats itself, the opponents dont do it...
+ 1

World Cup semi-final and you drop the best batsman on the opposing team not once, not twice, not even three times.. but four times? That's just ridiculous.

After the 23rd over, Pakistan has 2 out and has scored 100 runs. They have a long uphill battle against themselves now (trying to not get out & keeping their run rate per over close to 6!) to attain the 260 runs India got in 50 overs!

~ Basim :)

P.S. :

Basim said:
^^ Completely agree.

Pakistan vote #8 is from me! Let's see if we can make it to 20.. that would be an epic win itself!

YES! We made it to 20 in this poll; huge success for Pakistanis on BTF! Congrats everyone. hehe.

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Wow, 2 more wickets gone just now for Pakistan. That gives them 106 runs with 4 out. Pakistan is falling apart! :-\

This is probably a major turning point in the match.