• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

INTERNATIONAL DANCE CHAMPIONSHIP !!

avtarchana

WORLD BHANGRA JUDGE !!
My Dear Friends,

I am having a contract with the International Dance Arena and need the BEST performers of Dance India Dance, Nach Baliye, Boogie Woogie, Zara Nach Ke Dikha, Chak Dhoom Dhoom, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, Dance Premier League etc etc., for the WORLD'S PRESTIGIOUS DANCE TITLES scheduled to be held in Great Britain !!

All are, therefore, requested to circulate the same to their families/friends circle and the interested dancers, below 25, may send me their video clips/links, positively by January 20, 2013 enabling me to forward the same to the ’International Jury.’

HOPE that INDIAN DANCERS would do their BEST in front of the WORLD/ INTERNATIONAL ARENA as there is no participant from India side, amongst about 200 countries participating, world-wide !!

ALL THE BEST !!

-Avtar Chana,
Chandigarh.
danceworld_india@hotmail.com

avtarchana

WORLD BHANGRA JUDGE !!
My Dear Friends,

I am having a contract with the International Dance Arena and need the BEST performers of Dance India Dance, Nach Baliye, Boogie Woogie, Zara Nach Ke Dikha, Chak Dhoom Dhoom, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, Dance Premier League etc etc., for the WORLD'S PRESTIGIOUS DANCE TITLES going to be held in Great Britain !!

All are, therefore, requested to circulate the same to their families/friends circle and the interested dancers, below 25, may send me their video clips/links, positively by January 20, 2013 enabling me to forward their performances to the ’International Jury.’

HOPE that INDIAN DANCERS would do their BEST in front of the WORLD/ INTERNATIONAL ARENA as there is no participant from India side, amongst about 200 countries participating, world-wide !!

ALL THE BEST !!

-Avtar Chana,
Chandigarh.

avtarchana

WORLD BHANGRA JUDGE !!
My Dear Friends,

I am having a contract with the International Dance Arena and need the BEST performers of Dance India Dance, Nach Baliye, Boogie Woogie, Zara Nach Ke Dikha, Chak Dhoom Dhoom, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, Dance Premier League etc etc., for the WORLD'S PRESTIGIOUS DANCE TITLES going to be held in Great Britain !!

All are, therefore, requested to circulate the same to their families/friends circle and the interested dancers, below 25, may send me their video clips/links, positively by January 20, 2013 enabling me to forward their performances to the ’International Jury.’

ALL THE BEST !!

-Avtar Chana,
Chandigarh.

avtarchana

WORLD BHANGRA JUDGE !!
My Dear Friends,

HOPE that INDIAN DANCERS would do their BEST in front of the WORLD/ INTERNATIONAL DANCE ARENA, as there is no participant from Indian side, amongst about 200 countries participating, world-wide !!

ALL THE BEST !!

-Avtar Chana,
Chandigarh.

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
mods, you guys should consider putting a time limit on new topic creation (much like that which already exists for karma). that'll really cut down on multi-board spamming.

Ashveer

avtarchana said:
International Dance Arena
Avtar, "International Dance Arena" doesn't yield any information on google. Can you tell us more about the International Dance Arena that gave you this contract?

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
voxanimus said:
mods, you guys should consider putting a time limit on new topic creation (much like that which already exists for karma). that'll really cut down on multi-board spamming.
Yeah I'm looking into that now...