Introducing the Learn Bhangra App - Coming Soon!

disharma1317

disharmz
Doing big things! Good luck to Lavesh, Rohit, Bianca, and the rest of the Learn Bhangra team! Wicked excited to see what you guys come out with. This reminds me of Shaun T with Insanity haha

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Cool idea. Good luck with this venture Lavesh!

~ Basim :)

ramv88

www.dholiram.com
BRILLIANT CONCEPT! Big smile on my face when I saw this weedio!

Thank you Lavesh & Team for your dedication to this.

I am def getting this app! :)

- Dholi Ram

HdBrar

Welcome to the Dark Side.
This is pretty legit! When can we expect the app to be released? Seems like a good way for the beginners to get started in bhangra.

disharma1317

disharmz
HdBrar said:
This is pretty legit! When can we expect the app to be released? Seems like a good way for the beginners to get started in bhangra.
Correct me if I'm wrong Lavesh, but I think the goal was August sometime?

lavesh

disharma1317 said:
HdBrar said:
Correct me if I'm wrong Lavesh, but I think the goal was August sometime?
yes maam! the target goal is august. like our facebook page, follow on twitter, and visit the website to stay updated with progress!

lavesh

For any teams that would like to get involved, contact learnbhangraapp@gmail.com. We have a fun promo idea that will get your team some exposure and only take a few minutes!

kman58

This is a sick idea to get bhangra more mainstream and get people fit and healthy in a super fun way, thank you everyone working on this idea it hypes me up to just think about it.

also the video was soooo legit

Are you guys developing this for all platforms or just iOS/Android/whatever?

lavesh

kman58 said:
This is a sick idea to get bhangra more mainstream and get people fit and healthy in a super fun way, thank you everyone working on this idea it hypes me up to just think about it.

thanks for the kind words!

it will be available for ios and android when the app launches in aug., but also should be enabled for chromecast soon. windows and applve tv are also on the roadmap, but more near the end of the year.

sammyk

Dancing is not just fun, but also a privilege.
lavesh said:
kman58 said:

it will be available for ios and android when the app launches in aug., but also should be enabled for chromecast soon. windows and applve tv are also on the roadmap, but more near the end of the year.

legit, hitting all of the major spots. you will do a great job with this, there is so much potential!!! best of luck to you and definitely post when it is available. pretty sure this forum can really get your app going and get the attention it deserves!

lavesh

sammyk said:
lavesh said:
kman58 said:

legit, hitting all of the major spots. you will do a great job with this, there is so much potential!!! best of luck to you and definitely post when it is available. pretty sure this forum can really get your app going and get the attention it deserves!
thanks brother! appreciate all the support from the bhangra community, and hope everyone will continue to spread...the responsive has been very positive thus far, but still some ways to go before we can spread bhangra to the masses!