ISU Bhangra @ International Night 2010

Why are the girls just standing there for like 2 mins? Try to integrate your whole team into the dance. Next thing is your chadras are tied way to high. If i can see your shorts through the whole vid then yea not cool. Theres a video on BTF of how to tie one properly and after you learn how to tie it then u can pin it to keep it in place. Next thing is execution of moves. You guys have good energy throughout so now just try to intigrate it with more moves like juhmmar,dhammaal,sial koti etc. There are numerous threads and videos on youtube that explains these moves and others.The other thing i noticed is your use of the saaps and how they just seemed to be off. Learn how to use them properly and coordinate them. Same thing while using the khunda. Remember this is just the beginning of your team and every team so you have a lot of dancing to do so don't give up and keep dancing!

Pavan

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=78%]I think the one of the biggest things that will help your routine a ton is standardizing the moves [/SIZE][/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]across[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=78%] all of the dancers. People are doing different moves, or doing certain moves differently, and it really stands out. really try to standardize moves, and it will help you look much more uniform and clean. the differences especially stood out during the sapp segment. Another thing i noticed was the girls energy was not nearly as high as the guys. not sure why this is the case, but again, working on getting everyone to the same energy level should also help uniformity and cleanliness. [/SIZE][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]and what the post above says. dont make the girls stand around in the beginning and tie/pin chadars so shorts and legs arent showing. [/font]