• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Jaan Punjabi [PBN]

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Hey Guys,

Does anyone have a clean version of Jaan Punjabi by Punjabi By Nature. The version I have has a weird background music with the intro lyrics and then all this shitty rap lyrics during the music. It makes me quite uneasy.

Thanks,
K

imakhilyou37

Hmm, I have a version, but i think its the same version you have.
With the rapper sayin pbn back at it again blah blah blah.

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
I think I've heard teams use a clean version of the song. Meh, I'll try to "karoake" that part and see how it goes.

Ashqe

Hmm, I can see what you're sayng kinnell about teams using the punjabi parts of the song instead of the english parts, like SGPD at the Burgh but I think it's more that they just used that specific part of the song though I wouldn't be surprised if a punjabi-only version were made. I would love to see that because it really is a good song.

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Yeah, I'm catching a Greyhound back to Worcester in an hour - but when I get home I'll try cleaning the music of the rap lyrics. I'll let you guys know.

sulmoney

smd, bitch
youve just got to be clutch with the editing, and listen to the whole song, not just the first minute haha, and then copy paste portions here and there to make it ghetto free

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
There are two versions in circulation, as far as I know. One has "Party Like A Rockstar" mixed in it, if that's the one with extra music you heard, and the other is clean/original. Both have rap I believe, but I'm gonna look for the "original" version, I have both somewhere... but yeah like sulmoney said just smoothly cut out the rap lines

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
Hey, okay it looks like the one most widely circulated online is "PBN ft. Dj Dhillon" and that is the yucky one you do NOT want. So look for ones without dhillon guy.

This probably doesn't help you much, sorry. It does however increase my post count and make me that much close becoming "Full Member" ahahahaaaa lol JK jk

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
sulmoney said:
youve just got to be clutch with the editing, and listen to the whole song, not just the first minute haha, and then copy paste portions here and there to make it ghetto free
Thanks for the heads up! There's this really annoying background robot-esque music that repeats itself a few times in the song. It's in the intro lyrics and it drives me crazy.

And Mariam, thanks for clarifying why ppl double post instead of editing posts. hahah ;D

zagreus

Mariam said:
This probably doesn't help you much, sorry. It does however increase my post count and make me that much close becoming "Full Member" ahahahaaaa lol JK jk
Mariam sure responds fast to posts. And it feels awesome being a Full Member..the perks are unbelievable! Too bad I can't tell you what we get, but it's awesome!

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
I WANNA BE A FULL MEMBER!! Man how many more posts do I neeeed? Hey admins can you just bump me up to full member? :(

Yeah I reply fast cuz I'm always on BTF in classes... three-hour summer classes... woo hoo :-\

Or when I'm supposed to be working on other stuff... see my post on the "off-topic/misc" board

Mukandpuria

lol haha i didn't even know that little title thing haha word i am a "full member" yo Saleem where are my perks!

i want the same perks you get when you get a black card

Mukandpuria

hahah Saleem you should have an immigration hook up who ever a full member can apply for green card through BTF :p

Kush

here's one version ya'll. Still has rap, but i'm fairly sure its the "original version".