Jashan Bhangra 2011 - A Symphony of Punjabi Spirit (GTVHD)

Gabroo Tv

Jashan Bhangra was an amazing experience, and in some ways, life changing. Everyone knows that Bhangra competitions aren't the same nowadays, there is too much of a competitive atmosphere (amongst many other things) and the result is that people just don't have fun, together, anymore. Well, not @ Jashan Bhangra. The entire weekend I was soaking in the sights and sounds trying to figure out how to show the world just how great this organization and event is. I got home around midnight yesterday and worked all day feeding off the energy and "pride" of being able to witness all this in person. I'm not one to post reviews but this show deserves one. I'll write it in the coming days and add it to the thread that Nilum has started.

So without carrying this on too far I present to you, A Symphony of Punjabi Spirit: Jashan 2011

I'm sure someone will ask so -> Editing of the Performances will start tonight and you'll start to see them online tomorrow 8)

Jashan 2011 - A Symphony of Punjabi Spirit

GPanes

Harjot i think u gotta come back bro.. Get Job on the video bro .. thanx for usin my clips that I

Gtv HURRR!

pbrar

GPanes said:
Harjot i think u gotta come back bro.. Get Job on the video bro .. thanx for usin my clips that I

Gtv HURRR!
ahah GPanes.. you forgot to finish your sentence there bro!>> thanx for usin my clips that I.... hahaha i think your still partying bro!

Gabroo Tv

Sorry for the delay guys! There's some last minute tweaking I needed to do... Unfortunately I have to head out for work so the video most likely won't be back by tonight. This means the team performances I had lined up to edit will be delayed as well... Again sorry for the delay!

Harjot

sonehdataweet

Gabroo Tv said:
Sorry for the delay guys! There's some last minute tweaking I needed to do... Unfortunately I have to head out for work so the video most likely won't be back by tonight. This means the team performances I had lined up to edit will be delayed as well... Again sorry for the delay!

Harjot
Things happen, Hope to see the videos soon! :)

Gabroo Tv

Video is back up!

We got almost 700 hits in 12 hours yesterday, spread the word that it's back and lets show the world how great Jashan is! :)