Jawani Bhangra @ Bruin 09

rajkaran

Would anyone happen to know the name of the song that starts at around 4:12? Link me/attach it if you can, please?

abhigames

THEY USED My track....lol awesomeeeee!!! btw you can download it off www.bnasty.moonfruit.com. theyre pretty sexy too, reallly good performance, very entertaining.

PartyJatt

Underground Gabroo said:
rajkaran said:
Would anyone happen to know the name of the song that starts at around 4:12? Link me/attach it if you can, please?
Hunterz - Chamkila Tera Nak Da Koka ...

Enjoy
thanks bro and love the name

oJaLa

Bhangra makes the world go round
I loved these girls!

-Amy, you did amazing! Im sad i missed it :(
-Mela scene was hella creative, loved it with the kite, beach towel, and umbrellas!
-A little sloppy with some of the formations
-Ending song was really fast, moves seemed like the moves were too hard to keep up with looked sloppy at points
-I wish you girls wouldnt end down on the floor :-\

Overall, great job, but I definitely think bruin performance had a little more edge to it!

Underground Gabroo

It was a great performance, however I personally felt their Bhangra Bash performance was better... The entire "flow" of the dance seemed better... I also heard that some of the girls were sick so perhaps that explains amy not singing as she did at Bash... Nontheless, this is an amazing team and despite what people say I feel they are at, if not higher, then UBC Girls level....