• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Jawani Warriors Live Set with Chuch Mahi

Ashveer

I dont understand the appeal of speeding up a routine past the dancers' ability to keep up and make it look graceful.

P.S. homie with/near the camera is more annoying than a screaming girl

HarmanG

lol cameramann SUCKED:| lol needed to really shutupp lol took away from the performance
performance wass bombb:)

sonehdataweet

GSingh said:
I hate screaming bitches who make the mic peakk
i'm disappointed in your cursing Gsingh- mai teray DADDY nu dasdi ah ;) LOL but because of the screaming i had to cover my ears several times.. :)

GSingh

soniadewett said:
GSingh said:
I hate screaming bitches who make the mic peakk
i'm disappointed in your cursing Gsingh- mai teray DADDY nu dasdi ah ;) LOL but because of the screaming i had to cover my ears several times.. :)
Number khamawan phone da? haha.

Amritd20

Ashveer said:
I dont understand the appeal of speeding up a routine past the dancers' ability to keep up and make it look graceful.

P.S. homie with/near the camera is more annoying than a screaming girl
yeah honestly the fucking guy screaming every 2 seconds is the biggest piss off.

Next Time SHUT THE FUCK UP! Straight up

Harmeet

In my opinion, all of the dancers had the ability to keep up with that crazy fast set. I loved it. I can't imagine how much stamina you guys had. But at a couple parts couple guys were laggin. Great job. Chuch mahi...:)

sumeetj

jawani warriors def executes lightning fast choreo amazingly well...their set at masti (especially the ending), and now this one, def some of the fastest choreo ive seen pulled off.

something about their style of dancing is different from other dancers...idk what it is, but i like it, i just cant tell exactly what they are doing thats different haha. any other views of this performance, or any other performances from this night?

Jabar Jung

Chuch mahi and JW, great combination, but i was expecting a more graceful set. This set was executed perfectly, i am sure it came out how you guys wanted it to be...Since chuch mahi has played for many india teams, i thought he would bring the same to canada...set with many variation of speed..not just fast fast..my opinion eh, i loved it though