JAZZY B - UNRELEASED SONG 2011

Ranvir

Member
Messages
32
This is actually a pretty old song from Jazzy B from one of his earliest albums "Folkal Attraction" the song is called "Gunshot."
 

rampur209

Member
Messages
342
Ranvir said:
This is actually a pretty old song from Jazzy B from one of his earliest albums "Folkal Attraction" the song is called "Gunshot."
rana is this your quarterly BTF post haha
 

Dj Mani B

New Member
Messages
104
I doubt anyone would be able to get there hands on a Jazzy B track that will be released in the future LOL, but this is a really old song from one of his first tapes.
 

Multani

Member
Messages
552
Dj Mani B said:
I doubt anyone would be able to get there hands on a Jazzy B track that will be released in the future LOL, but this is a really old song from one of his first tapes.

I once had accidently got Sukhshinder Shinda(2 months from releasing date) song Wanga form limewire and uploaded on myspace lol. And man Shinda organizer from US, KLIKWEST, messaged me and said how did I get it.


But yeah in this video, you can tell Jazzy B don't sound like that anymore.
 

Multani

Member
Messages
552

GSingh

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,469
Is it really hard to find a person who can say punjabi names and words properly? :|
 

Dj Mani B

New Member
Messages
104
Multani said:
Dj Mani B said:
I doubt anyone would be able to get there hands on a Jazzy B track that will be released in the future LOL, but this is a really old song from one of his first tapes.

I once had accidently got Sukhshinder Shinda(2 months from releasing date) song Wanga form limewire and uploaded on myspace lol. And man Shinda organizer from US, KLIKWEST, messaged me and said how did I get it.


But yeah in this video, you can tell Jazzy B don't sound like that anymore.
Woahh, what song was it ?
 
Top