• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

JAZZY B - UNRELEASED SONG 2011

Ranvir

This is actually a pretty old song from Jazzy B from one of his earliest albums "Folkal Attraction" the song is called "Gunshot."

rampur209

Ranvir said:
This is actually a pretty old song from Jazzy B from one of his earliest albums "Folkal Attraction" the song is called "Gunshot."
rana is this your quarterly BTF post haha

Dj Mani B

I doubt anyone would be able to get there hands on a Jazzy B track that will be released in the future LOL, but this is a really old song from one of his first tapes.

Multani

Dj Mani B said:
I doubt anyone would be able to get there hands on a Jazzy B track that will be released in the future LOL, but this is a really old song from one of his first tapes.

I once had accidently got Sukhshinder Shinda(2 months from releasing date) song Wanga form limewire and uploaded on myspace lol. And man Shinda organizer from US, KLIKWEST, messaged me and said how did I get it.

But yeah in this video, you can tell Jazzy B don't sound like that anymore.

Multani

GSingh

Is it really hard to find a person who can say punjabi names and words properly? :|

Dj Mani B

Multani said:
Dj Mani B said:

I once had accidently got Sukhshinder Shinda(2 months from releasing date) song Wanga form limewire and uploaded on myspace lol. And man Shinda organizer from US, KLIKWEST, messaged me and said how did I get it.

But yeah in this video, you can tell Jazzy B don't sound like that anymore.
Woahh, what song was it ?