Jinder Mahal (Tiger Raj Singh) on Smackdown!

Gurbir23

hes actually best friends with one of my good friends in calgary. His whole family is like 6'5 300 pounds. Im glad he can at least speak punjabi.

InB4 cool story bro...

itsG

His kaccha has "Singh" on one side and a Khanda on the other o_O what tha!!!!?!?!?

MajorShera

I met this dude at Bayside this year he was a pretty chill guy and hes huge.... i was like do u take steroids and shit he was like we get tested every month i was like bulllshitttt lol

Amanpaul

Good to see another punjabi getting onto the mainstage, although his promo needs a lot of work. Hope he can get further than Tiger Ali, and lets pray they don't make him do the same "belongs to a rich royal family that has it out for the americans" gimmick

Gurbir23

He wasnt allowed to pick his own name, it was assigned to him by the organization. Hes also never roided in his life (surprisingly), hes just been a massive motherfucker his whole life lol.

HarmanSingh

Props to the guy, but considering wrestling makes a mockery out of every culture and creates caricatures, I fully expect this guy to be every brown stereotype in no time.

j_gill

Our brother Raj Dhesi hes been our brother for the longest time. Hes actually the nicest guy you could ever meet hahaha

ranjit singh

j_gill said:
Our brother Raj Dhesi hes been our brother for the longest time. Hes actually the nicest guy you could ever meet hahaha
ya, he seems like a cool dude. i'll be rooting for him even though i stopped watching wrestling a long time ago. it appears that mahal and khali will become tag team partners in the near future. proper punjabi duo. makes me kinda excited for wrestling again. no homo.