Josh Valaithian Da 1st place @ Bhangra Wars 2013

jsg2013

Hi guys, this is our performance from the Bhangra Wars competition in the UK last weekend. Also, have a look at the mix section for a soundcloud link to our mix! As always, constructive criticism and feedback is most welcome!

Josh Valaithian Da (JVD) @ Bhangra Wars 2013

Yellow jodi - Mandeep Bariah, Juhee Pahuja
Purple jodi - Harpal Gill, Amandeep Chana
Orange jodi - Jasdeep Singh, Neha Sharma
Blue jodi - Dilraj Singh, Gurneet Gill
Green jodi - Fidelis Bassuah, Natasha Kataria
Red jodi - Arondeep Bhuller, Pavan Sandhu

DamanSingh

Very dynamic and entertaining set, accompanied by a mix that I've had on repeat since it was released a few days ago.

Congrats on a well-deserved 1st Place! 8)

AminderG

performance was sickk...song selection was on point and loved the attention to little details!

Congrats on 1st place, and hopefully we'll have a chance to see yall perform on this side of the Atlantic.

sahab

Amazing performance, Great energy throughout. The set was very entertaining and was putting me out of my seat the whole time.

Congrats on first place, hope to see this team compete in the states some time soon.

P.s. cant stop listening to this mix :)

WestCoastBhangra

I was thinking who could beat gcc or aj at this comp, but you guys were HOT! Can't wait to see some more UK teams hit NA soon, congrats on the first place!

Rip

very well choreo'd and executed throughout! some parts reminded me of Cal, but in the end that cleanliness and consistency with all dancers is what made me really enjoy this. Congrats JVD!

Hoya Singh

That was one of the best co-ed performances I've seen in a while. I really liked that you guys kept up the fast pace the entire time and how everyone was able to keep up

Congrats on 1st!

shahrj

def did not expect that, loved props segments (esp saaps) choreo/formations. I agree with this being one of the best co-ed sets in a while. you guys have a lot of talented dancers, looking forward to the next vid!

Psant

UNC Bhangra Elite Alum, Brandeis Bhangra
WOW WOW. That's what I call a set. Please do us all a favor and come to WBBC =)

priyam

MAGNIFICENT.
I CANNOT STOP WATCHING THIS.

oh what's the song at 4:00 ..nachdi de naal tere haye soniye?

pavbhaji91

im am absolutely mind blown by these formations, wow great job! would love to see you all compete in the US!