Joshiley Jawan at Virsa Punjab Da 09

zagreus

The mix was really fun...good song choices
i particularly liked the ending. good shit

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Any chance y'all will post your mix??

Really fun performance, super clean, everyone seems to be on the same level, high energy, awesome.

Pallan

JJ!!! I think that was the most graceful team there....sick mix! I loved going up to those guys in the backstage and yelling joshiley jawan haha that was fun!! loved the begining

jvirk

i watched this performance frm the 2nd balcony

they were spectacular...i havent seen any great teams in person before...glad i got to see these guys...their grace/energy..and especially their overall individual talent was absolutely amazing

great work and congrats

-justin

oJaLa

Bhangra makes the world go round
I really loved the performace! Crazy energy in the end, looked hot! And i like the mix a lot tooo

Stylez1

SWAGGI
sick mix, sick routine. JJ held it down being mad traditional..good job boys..keep it up...

zagreus

i think the jori with the red paggan have great chemistry
i felt like they had something goin on ;)

smehta

Just wanted to say that this past weekend was a lot of fun, and thank you for all the feedback, good and bad. Shout outs go to uva and unc for doing such an amazing job....and to the boys from bhangra knights for rockin it on stage and with me at the afterpartyy (you guys are some sick hip hop dancers ;)).

Varun

awesome performance. Whats the name of the 2nd or 3rd song? It sounds like its by Geeta Zaildar and I know its in VCU's current mix as well. appreciate the help!

Manna

amazing use of 8 guys dont see that much now a days....love the varidyan and formations were creative with 8 guys good job boysss

tajinder

DONT WANT TO RITE TOO MANY WORDS.. LET ME EXPLAIN EVERYTHING IN JUST ONE SENTENCE..

U GUYS FUCKING KILLED IT...

oJaLa

Bhangra makes the world go round
I've gotta say, the ending and exit is one of the hottest and most energetic i've seen so far this season.... very creative, went great with the music