Joshiley Jawan at Virsa Punjab Da 09

:)damn yo guys killed it! ur performance was clean like vcu's performance. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ;D ;D
AND also can u post up the honk or horn clip

Thank you,

Savik Singh Walia

rajkaran

oJaLa said:
I've gotta say, the ending and exit is one of the hottest and most energetic i've seen so far this season.... very creative, went great with the music
exactly what i was thinking! i enjoyed the perf a lot!

campy614

Akaash Manan said:
I wanted to say Thank you to all the people that have been supporting us and enjoyed our video. It means a lot. This past weekend was an experience of a lifetime, especially being my first performance and all. I deff. enjoyed doing nakre to UNC during our Gudhi Wangu segment ;-). Hopefully we all will meet and compete again, thank you all once again for all the love and support.

Akaash Manan
I love how just a few weeks ago I was giving you and Samarth (I hope I spelled his name right) pointers on feeling comfortable with the saaps.

Fast forward to now, and you both can work the saaps better than I could.

... I hate you :)

Sher

Savik Singh Walia said:
:)damn yo guys killed it! ur performance was clean like vcu's performance. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ;D ;D

Thank you,

Savik Singh Walia
haha it wasn't a clip... it was actually the amazing horn skills of BTFs own Arjun Barua in the audience

zagreus

Sher said:
Savik Singh Walia said:

Thank you,

Savik Singh Walia
haha it wasn't a clip... it was actually the amazing horn skills of BTFs own Arjun Barua in the audience
hahaha! i remember arjun using that thing in boston...so much fun!

Jeeti

First off Nikhil and company...welll done...excellent routine...

Secondly, I was impressed with the mix...it was slow-er, but cleaner...and somehow I didn't get bored with it...As I've come on here and said before, too many guys teams now-a-days are changing songs every 10 seconds (if you can't do it like Sher, just don't do it), but this mix was relatively simple...nothing too crazy...and the pace of it allowed for a super clean, traditional dance...I also noticed that the slower pace tends to focus more on the dancers themselves rather than the whole unit, although everyone was dancing like a unit...I've seeen that phumania segment in a wedding video at some point and went crazy when I first saw it...I see you've perfected it...looks sick as hell with 8.

Akaash Manan

campy614 said:
Akaash Manan said:
I wanted to say Thank you to all the people that have been supporting us and enjoyed our video. It means a lot. This past weekend was an experience of a lifetime, especially being my first performance and all. I deff. enjoyed doing nakre to UNC during our Gudhi Wangu segment ;-). Hopefully we all will meet and compete again, thank you all once again for all the love and support.

Akaash Manan
I love how just a few weeks ago I was giving you and Samarth (I hope I spelled his name right) pointers on feeling comfortable with the saaps.

Fast forward to now, and you both can work the saaps better than I could.

... I hate you :)

Haha, I took all the advice you gave me w/ practicing the saap and just fooling around with it for like 10 minutes throughout the day...it really helped....i wanted to thank you...hopefully we'll be seeing each other soon bro...take care and once again thank you for all the help and support.

Akaash Manan

ahmad

umm....can i plese have that mix as soon as possible? haha

cuase it was AWESOME....i LOVE the intro and that song combo gave me butterflys

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Shahrukh said:
3:22 jaildariyan remixed with hero by nas

5:44 is tera yaar bolda by bindrakhia
hmm not Tera Yaar bolda but a different song, it sort of starts with a Sitar sound in it?

do you have these songs? if ya do can you post em!

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Sorry SRK, the times are for the fiiiiirst video posted!

For this HD one, which is suuuper clear btw, the songs at 1:52 (VCU did phumaniyan to this song for burgh/boston) and 4:12 that beat in the background loowe it, what are these?

ban3rg

Only a true JJ fan knows their theme song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vTordLwF1g