Joshiley Jawan Bhangra at the Bell Mix

sstakhar

Ahh amazing mix!! :) loved the use of old school songs!!! intro was incredible!!!! wrong thread lol but congratulations JJ on yet another amazing performance

Could someone post up a tracklist please?

arjunK

Shahrukh said:
PUNJABIAN DI NECK
GSIMZ remixed punjabian di hogi, and break your neck. Is there anything else to say? Two gangsta ass songs. GANGSTA AS HELLLLLLLLLL. Doesn’t get more gangsta than that. Listen to that part a few times. Its gangsta.

This is false. This remix was done by a group called the Indo-Pak-China Connection. They are an up and coming group consisting of two pakistanis, one Israeli and a Chinaman. They have made two mixes, one which was absolutely horrible called "Let's put throw some d's at the drop of Aaja Ni Aaja", and one which was beautiful entitled "We have to have break ya neck in the mix. How about in Punjabian Di Hogi". They are planning on filing a lawsuit against Gsimz for being a cute gabroo furteelay shokeen.

On the realz though, my reaction video was 100% real, this was my favorite mix to dance to and to listen to while recording myself make faces.

Shahrukh

sstakhar said:
Ahh amazing mix!! :) loved the use of old school songs!!! intro was incredible!!!! wrong thread lol but congratulations JJ on yet another amazing performance

Could someone post up a tracklist please?
sat rang (seven colors)- jazzy b (off of his all eyez on me album)
akh toonehari- surjit bindrakhia
husna marda- jazzy b
warrant- sukh sarkaria
aaja ni aaja- amar arshi
punjabian di hogi- jassy jaspal
time das ja- kam bhamra
Fulkari Naal Taur- hardev mahinangal
gandaasiyan- sarabjit cheema
jatt punjabi- bakshi billa
apna sangeet- sardara gill

ps HOLY SNAPS i just saw the punjabian di hogi music video check how ridiculous it is! Punjabian di ho gai bale bale

smp

Very well done! the mastering is on point and that intro is the best intro I've heard this year!

The only downside to this mix (to me) is the sequencing of the tracks. If the order of some of these songs had been switched up so it made the overall flow better then it would have just made this mix even more dynamic than it already is. What I loved about the E8 mix was that it had flawless sequencing start to finish nothing sounded out of place. Either way this is still easily the best mix this year so far :p

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
sartajjudge said:
This mix got over 1,000 downloads! Wow.

pat suteya has 7.5K downloads. if you assume that each member has only downloaded it once, 86% of the current BTF population has gotten it off of here.

Kush

nasty mix. gonna have to go against the grain and say elite was better than this. personal opinion.

The punjabiya di hogi drop was super, super sick.

Kush said:
nasty mix. gonna have to go against the grain and say elite was better than this. personal opinion.

The punjabiya di hogi drop was super, super sick.

I liked the elite mix more as well but I loved the style differences between Iqwak n Gursimran. I think This mix could have upped elite mix in my perspective if Iqwak did more segments with him that way it was balanced between him and Gursimran ;p , but still a insane mix!!!!

ramv88

www.dholiram.com
I have heard this mix a million times and I loved every single second of it. From Jazzy B's Sat rang when it slows down and the bass was boomin to the husna marda + Rude Boy Combo to the hot mix of warrant to Aaja Ni Aaja to Apna Sangeet---(I haven't heard that in a while) it was awesome!

G-Simz, Klasikhz and JJ-----song selection at its best and the execution was amazing. You guys have shown so much love and dedication into making this mix which has and always will be a treat to listen to. My car stereo, beats by dre, and I thank you.

- Dholi Ram

jatt22nature

Super sick mix! Can never get enough of it. Great job by GSimz and Klasikhz as well as JJ on song choice.

Also, can somebody upload fulkari naal taur?