"Kasab guilty, Ansari and Sabauddin acquitted"

Varun

There was a documentary on HBO about the 26/11 attacks. Indian intelligence supposedly feed SIM cards to the terrorist organization LeT and they ended up using it for this operation. The documentary showed the actual phone conversations the young terrorists were having with their controllers back in Pakistan. The most disturbing thing was that the majority of the dialogue was in Punjabi. They also showed this Kasab guys interview right as he was in the hospital, wounded as fuck. Talking about how his Dad basically sold him to the local LeT recruiter in his pind. sad shit. poverty and ignorance breeds this shit.

The controllers are educated as fuck tho. There was a scene when the Pakistan guy on the cell phone was put on the line with one of the Jewish hostages. He spoke in perfect English with references to Sabbath and shit. It was depressing as fuck. Why do educated people mislead the poor and ignorant?

oh thats right, power.

justAguy

^chilllan w/ AMY GOODMAN in my pic wooo im famous^
Varun said:
The most disturbing thing was that the majority of the dialogue was in Punjabi.
That's what they speak in Pakistan lol :D

Varun

Um I meant the most disturbing thing about what was on the phone lines. The fact that those terrorists spoke in such a rural and simple dialect... felt like it could have been anyone from my Pind (ie they were not the stereotypical tough talking, terrorist you see in the movies)

justAguy

^chilllan w/ AMY GOODMAN in my pic wooo im famous^
Varun said:
Um I meant the most disturbing thing about what was on the phone lines. The fact that those terrorists spoke in such a rural and simple dialect... felt like it could have been anyone from my Pind (ie they were not the stereotypical tough talking, terrorist you see in the movies)
Ohhhh I see what you mean. Yeah I know what you mean it seems shocking when people of your dialect and culture and are perpetrators of something so devastating