Kawan Violin and Piano Cover- Violinder and Raashi

Jas13

too good! this made me get the violin out again, if theres a scoresheet for this, please post..

AbdulRahmanHashimie

words just won't do justice.

how long did it take you guys to compose this and how long have you been playing piano?

and sheet music for the piano part??? :D

r.momi

Jas13 said:
too good! this made me get the violin out again, if theres a scoresheet for this, please post..

Thank you :) Unfortunately theres not. I learned the melody by ear and improvised at a few parts lol.

r.momi

AbdulRahmanHashimie said:

how long did it take you guys to compose this and how long have you been playing piano?

Thank You!!
it took us a week and a half to put it together. Since we both live on different sides of the country, i sent her the instrumental and she laid out her piano part and then she sent it back. Then, I recorded my violin part and this is the final result!

About her, I'm not sure about how long she's been playing for, I'll find out! lol
And she made the melody by ear soo i dont think there is sheet music for it.

Raashi

hiiii yeah about a week and a half since we were e-mailing each other back and forth. basically just sat down, improvised and added different layers to the piano part and e-mailed it over. ive been studying classical piano for about 15 years but this is all just for funn lol. i played everything by ear so i dont have sheet music for the piano part =/ ! yoo but i can message you the main chords if that helps?? lemme know!

thank you all for the kind words <3. means a lot to both of us.

AbdulRahmanHashimie

Raashi said:

hiiii yeah about a week and a half since we were e-mailing each other back and forth. basically just sat down, improvised and added different layers to the piano part and e-mailed it over. ive been studying classical piano for about 15 years but this is all just for funn lol. i played everything by ear so i dont have sheet music for the piano part =/ ! yoo but i can message you the main chords if that helps?? lemme know!

thank you all for the kind words <3. means a lot to both of us.

oh my goodness you guys didn't even do this in person?! craaaaazy. and the pleasures all mine :) don't worry about the chords. if you guys ever collab for anything else or even make stuff on your own let me know; i look forward to hearing you guys again in the future :D

oh and btw, this needs to be on itunes :)

mathesonwhat

BUSY - gettin' rich, doing bhangra on the side
wow this is soo amazing and cute, raashi & violinder = quite possibly the best combo since miss pooja and geeta zaildar!