Khalsa Junction @ VIBC 08

Raj

I know this got taken off of youtube pretty quickly thanks to VIBC's Copyright Protection Agency--working 24 hours a day to fight the evils of bhangra copyright infringement

BUT here it is again ENJOY ;D

<a href="http://www.vimeo.com/1066424?pg=embed&sec=1066424">KJ @ VIBC 08</a>

*Vimeo doesn't work with firefox for some reason..or at least it isn't for me. Let me know if it works for you.

Saleem

Staff member
Re: KJ @ VIBC 08

Raj said:
*Vimeo doesn't work with firefox for some reason..or at least it isn't for me. Let me know if it works for you.
Do you mean uploading or playing/embedding? I did have trouble uploading with Firefox 2 but I was able to see embedded and normal with FF 2 and now I'm watching the video on Firefox 3 (RC1).

Thanks for posting the video!

Raj

Re: KJ @ VIBC 08

I was able to upload the video fine with FF2, but I can't watch any vimeo videos with it for some reason--both on here and on vimeo.com. I have to use IE to see the vids..which blows. I don't know I guess I'll do a re-install of FF2. I might try FF3 being that the release date is around the corner and most of the bugs should be out.

*edit - it works fine with Firefox 3

Raj

haha I actually didn't get the chance to rip it before it got taken down because I figured it would stay up on youtube. Then a few days ago I searched VIBC just for the hell of it and someone had uploaded the KJ video..so I made sure to get it this time before it was taken down again, and sure enough the video was gone the next day. VIBC could rival the MPAA..we're going to have to start torrenting bhangra competition videos...haha it's ridiculous

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Thanks a lot for the Duniya vid. I saw KJ's vid back when it was first up since I was refreshing YouTube every hour after the competition until it was posted, but I really wanted to see Duniya!

Overall it was a good dance, in my opinion - had high points and low points. i loved the singer in the beginning who sang the intro to Sher Punjabi. Such a great start. ;D

kavitatalhan

does anyone got the KJ mix from VIBC or can they post a work up of the tunes used in kj's mix and the timings

Appreciate it

Raj

lol I never said I made the video, and I definitely am not taking credit for it. I was just helping share the amazing performances of NJ and KJ at VIBC to the bhangra world, since they are not available virtually anywhere else online. If you are in fact the person who recorded this video, then I would like extend my sincerest gratitude to you for recording it as well originally posting it online. Without the help of people like yourself, A LOT of people, including myself, would miss out on great performances at competitions worldwide ;D