• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Laptop help!!!

Singhlarry23

New Member
Messages
283
My friend has a windows 7 laptop. He bought it off someone an doesn't know the password, so he can't get in. Whatcan I do? Please help.
 

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
1,928
Singhlarry23 said:
My friend has a windows 7 laptop. He bought it off someone an doesn't know the password, so he can't get in. Whatcan I do? Please help.
*cough * *cough* STOLEN LAPTOP *cough* *cough*

Reformat it. If you want to be nice, search the serial number against I-dont-know-what to find the rightful owner.
 

Singhlarry23

New Member
Messages
283
Saleem said:
Singhlarry23 said:
My friend has a windows 7 laptop. He bought it off someone an doesn't know the password, so he can't get in. Whatcan I do? Please help.
*cough * *cough* STOLEN LAPTOP *cough* *cough*

Reformat it. If you want to be nice, search the serial number against I-dont-know-what to find the rightful owner.
how do you reformat it?
 

Love

New Member
Messages
311
Singhlarry23 said:
Saleem said:
Singhlarry23 said:
My friend has a windows 7 laptop. He bought it off someone an doesn't know the password, so he can't get in. Whatcan I do? Please help.
*cough * *cough* STOLEN LAPTOP *cough* *cough*

Reformat it. If you want to be nice, search the serial number against I-dont-know-what to find the rightful owner.
how do you reformat it?
Get a windows 7 cd, put it in your pc. Boot up from the cd reformat
 

Singhlarry23

New Member
Messages
283
Love said:
Singhlarry23 said:
Saleem said:
Singhlarry23 said:
My friend has a windows 7 laptop. He bought it off someone an doesn't know the password, so he can't get in. Whatcan I do? Please help.
*cough * *cough* STOLEN LAPTOP *cough* *cough*

Reformat it. If you want to be nice, search the serial number against I-dont-know-what to find the rightful owner.
how do you reformat it?
Get a windows 7 cd, put it in your pc. Boot up from the cd reformat
Do you know where I could download the windows 7 cd from? inbox it to me if so.
 

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
1,928
the pirate bay. use peerblock when torrenting. once you download it, you'll have directions if you need to burn it to a CD (if it's an ISO file). This is likely. You can use ImgBurn to burn it. Peerblock and ImgBurn are easily available, google the terms. Best of luck.
 
Top