• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

LBC!!! khalsa college,ludhiana style ;)

Dholaholic

i always wonder what these india teams are thinkin when they decide to copy this routine
like did the first ever team to copy it decide it was the best routine ever and all of punjab agreed?
maybe they havent seen any more routines to music?
who knows...

Lally

when u type "bhangra" on youtube, the lbc video is one of the first ones that show up and they prolly dont' bother lookin at other ones after they've already seen this one

hahahaha, at 1:16 you can here harjot yellin " ooooo". musta ripped the mix off youtube.

no but yeah this was posted a while ago

TheSlammer

you kno what it is....i kno these foolios are siiick dancers and I kno they probably have a siiick ass live routine but i'm pretty sure they like the routine and think its fun and cool thats why they do it. If your a proper traditional team you just gotta love this mix and routine..

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
maybe it's a right of passage ya know? Like it's this giant joke in punjab where everyone knows it's lbc but that's what makes it fun (they know the mix and the moves)...and you have to do this performance at some point to be considered a competitive team

Manna

fukin solid dancers i think they are a real team and they just had to put sunmtin together quick so copied it quyick

Ludhiana is the best! Miss my days there. I remember the times when we used to bunk school and go hang out and watch movies and stuff lol!