• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

league of legends???

sunnybonez

u trolling breh?
just wondering if anyone else playes or would be interested in playing

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c4672fdbac75

just some info about it.

its like dota(warcraft 3 mod)

heres a vid on gameplay and general info

WTF is League of Legends?

WARNING this is a close to an hour video

sunnybonez

u trolling breh?
Its cheaper just to ply wow and no other game I played wow for 6 years and and my mom bout me a new game every month(I'm smart) and I found its cheper to play wow then buying games... if you ever decide to buy wow I cn hook u up with a guild on an amazing pvp server with tons of famouse wow players

Navkarn

sunnybonez said:
Its cheaper just to ply wow and no other game I played wow for 6 years and and my mom bout me a new game every month(I'm smart) and I found its cheper to play wow then buying games... if you ever decide to buy wow I cn hook u up with a guild on an amazing pvp server with tons of famouse wow players
what server do you play on? class / spec? im a wow nerd too, NO SHAME.

i want to armory you ;]

NavDheri

sgrewal30 said:
i wish wow was free :S
haha i wish...but i don't mind paying 15 bucks a month for it.

LoL is actually really fun to play...each round you play...you gotta keep moving...i play it sometimes when i get bored of WoW and this other mmorpg i play (Silkroad) lol

mithu

Nav Dheri said:
sgrewal30 said:

LoL is actually really fun to play...each round you play...you gotta keep moving...i play it sometimes when i get bored of WoW and this other mmorpg i play (Silkroad) lol
Try guild wars lol. Its another MMO, but not a monthly charge. GW and WoW 2 biggest MMOs.

NavDheri

mithu said:
Nav Dheri said:
sgrewal30 said:

Try guild wars lol. Its another MMO, but not a monthly charge. GW and WoW 2 biggest MMOs.
i've played that already...didn't like it too much. I've played a lot of different mmo's man...but nothing can beat WoW...and silkroad has an incomparable character customization.

mithu

Nav Dheri said:
mithu said:
Nav Dheri said:
sgrewal30 said:

i've played that already...didn't like it too much. I've played a lot of different mmo's man...but nothing can beat WoW...and silkroad has an incomparable character customization.
I wsant fan od WoW till after i sorta beat GW lmao. Im waiting on GW2.

Navkarn

sunnybonez said:
those 2 alliance toons = fail! horde racials are so much better

im in a 5/13 Hardmode guild, my toon's a beast

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/ajuba/simple

Kush

just a question guys, did everquest COMPLETELY die? i know they made a 2, and WoW kind of took the number one spot. But everquest was my poison back in the day...

Navkarn

gifty said:
Rift owns WoW
its the same shit, better graphics ... even if it is better, as long as WoW continues to release expansions and new game content, no game will ever be bigger than WoW.

they said WoW was going to end when Warhammer, Conan, Aion, and now Rift came out ... but WoW will still reign supremes in the end, none of those games made any impact.

sunnybonez

u trolling breh?
Navkarn said:
sunnybonez said:
those 2 alliance toons = fail! horde racials are so much better

im in a 5/13 Hardmode guild, my toon's a beast

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/ajuba/simple
I played what my guild needed they needed me to be a resto. Shammy I stoped playing my warrior with the great charge intercept nerf of 4.0 XD and i didn't like faceroll survival hunter my awsome hunter pets were gone
The game just lost its fun with guild drama nd shit my lock I lost in wrath was my favourite toon( I had a warlock on a seperate account) my wqrlock was the only thing in a videogame i will admit to loving had more server firsts then the average high class player. First c'thun lady vashj illidan that ass at the end of zul aman malygos the guy at he end of nax(old and new) got sartharion algalon lichking heroic and none it ws my best tune. I stoped playing for a few weeks in sheer bordam i come back and my account is perma banned turns out some asshole hqcked my account and made a toon on moonguard and tried rapping a 15 year old girls ingame char. In other word i was pissed I tried everything but they wouldn't do anything i told my guipd they let me reroll 3 times untill i found something i liked I didn't really but shaman was cool.

Still waiting on starwars the old repubic