• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Looking for a Bay Area team to join

RuA

Hi! I’m a recent college grad in the Bay Area and I’m looking to continue dancing on a team. I have some experience on a high school, college team, and I’ve taken Bhangra empire classes and found some workshops in the bay for the sake of finding somewhere to dance. I’m struggling a bit to find out where I can try out/join a team even if it’s just for fun. I’d prefer something in the east bay but I’m open to other places as well.

Mans

BTF Mixing Mod
Most teams are on hiatus in the Bay Area with all that is going on but it would probably help if you provided some more info:
- Looking for All Guy, All Girl, Co-Ed etc.
- If you danced with a collegiate team.
- If you are looking to compete or just want to dance (Theres some teams that offer walk ins that just practice)

RuA

Thanks for the response! I figured with the current events, just thought now would be an ideal time to just reach out. I'm looking for a co-ed team, have danced on a collegiate team (mentioned above), and pretty open to competing/casual dancing depending on the needs of a team.

Last edited: