• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Manak E @ Rangla Punjab 2010 (GTVHD)

wow your camera gives great sound ! .. i wish we could tag members of BTF in post lol LIL SANDHU your motu buddy is here !!! haahaha that kid with the blue pagg is tooo good man hahah thanks again GTV for bringing this comp. to the rest of the community :D

baljot

haahahaha that shit s hella funny manak-e was prolly like wtf r they doing? hahaha and tha shanepunjabi lil stars were tha best!

LiLSandhu

Deepi253 said:
wow your camera gives great sound ! .. i wish we could tag members of BTF in post lol LIL SANDHU your motu buddy is here !!! haahaha that kid with the blue pagg is tooo good man hahah thanks again GTV for bringing this comp. to the rest of the community :D
That kids ILLL :p

GSingh

Deepi253 said:
It's not the mic. He probably has a direct line in from the booth.