Mayweather still undefeateddd

bhangrathug

That was a weird ending to a fight. Ortiz was still apologizing n got knock the fuck out!!!!! what yall think??

HarmanSingh

Punk move by Mayweather, but Ortiz has to shoulder blame too. The headbutt was just as dirty and you should never be at ease in the ring like that. Mayweather caught Ortiz slipping. Ortiz might be a bigger punk than Mayweather for that headbutt. At least what Floyd did was legal.

Kush

HarmanSingh said:
Punk move by Mayweather, but Ortiz has to shoulder blame too. The headbutt was just as dirty and you should never be at ease in the ring like that. Mayweather caught Ortiz slipping. Ortiz might be a bigger punk than Mayweather for that headbutt. At least what Floyd did was legal.
no, ortiz did something illegal and was APOLOGIZING for it. its called being classy. you fuck up, you man up. mayweather is a punk ass bitch. its that simple. keep taking the safe fights, and your relevance is mediocre at best.

HarmanSingh

Kush said:
HarmanSingh said:
no, ortiz did something illegal and was APOLOGIZING for it. its called being classy. you fuck up, you man up. mayweather is a punk ass bitch. its that simple. keep taking the safe fights, and your relevance is mediocre at best.
The apology means nothing after the damage is done. This isn't a debate, it is a boxing match. Apologies are irrelevant. Ortiz made a dirty move, and Mayweather retaliated with a dirty move of his own. The difference is Mayweather's dirty move was actually legal. Conclusion- both Mayweather and Ortiz are punks.

karmjits

HarmanSingh said:
Kush said:
HarmanSingh said:
The apology means nothing after the damage is done. This isn't a debate, it is a boxing match. Apologies are irrelevant. Ortiz made a dirty move, and Mayweather retaliated with a dirty move of his own. The difference is Mayweather's dirty move was actually legal. Conclusion- both Mayweather and Ortiz are punks.
Was the fight even restarted? If it was what the hell was the ref doing not paying attention at all

footballforlife

Don't let the name fool you.
I agree with those calling it a bitch move. Ortiz did something boneheaded and illegal. He apologized (multiple times, mind you) and was caught with his pants down. Was it legal? Sure. Was it very sportsmanlike? No and I see no reason to ever want to win without class. My two cents.

Tochinder5000

Pacmans gotta take mayweather out! that was just trashy, even after the fight i give props to Larry Merchant. The little respect i had for mayweather is gone. Anyone that calls him G.O.A.T. is an idiot.

Gurbir23

In my opinion, best moment of the night....."If I were 50 years younger, I would kick your ass" lol. Mayweather is a whiny little punk. That outburst during the interview telling him he should be fired was totally uncalled for.

Varun00

HarmanSingh said:
Kush said:
HarmanSingh said:
definitely agree. bitch moves were made by both, but mayweathers was actually legal and won him the fight. not a fan of either though

Kush

HarmanSingh said:
Kush said:
HarmanSingh said:
OF COURSE it means something. are you kidding? Its called SPORTSMANSHIP. whether on accident, on purpose in the moment, it makes a difference when it comes to remorse and being classy. And look at Mayweather at the end interview. he's a bitch. no respect for anyone in boxing or anything boxing has represented over the years. He'll continue to run until its too late for it to matter. hes got max 3-4 years left, and i don't see pacman getting his shot at putting mayweather in his place. bitch.

faizan

Just shut up and dance
Pppppshhhh, mayweather is still pound for pound the best boxer...i don't give a shit what he did...people used to spill all this haterade over my man mike tyson too, but turns out, Tyson was arguably the best boxer ever...mayweather deserves his due now, not in 20 years. Pac Man has had success for a couple of years, but mayweather has been nasty for 10 years plus.

Kush

faizan said:
Pppppshhhh, mayweather is still pound for pound the best boxer...i don't give a shit what he did...people used to spill all this haterade over my man mike tyson too, but turns out, Tyson was arguably the best boxer ever...mayweather deserves his due now, not in 20 years. Pac Man has had success for a couple of years, but mayweather has been nasty for 10 years plus.
nasty because he avoids the one dude he knows will take his crown. thats a man who knows he's a boss right there.