Mike D'Antoni Resigns as Coach of New York Knicks

Stylez1

SWAGGI
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1104677-mike-dantoni-resigns-as-coach-of-new-york-knicks

Rumors are Jerry Sloan is interested in the job but for now knicks assistant Mike Woodson will take over as interm gm

mcgulz

Who didnt see this coming? Why would any diva-superstar want to give up his superstar status for the good of the team? lol And there's no way Jerry Sloan would come, he probably sees Deron Williams in Melo haha...Well, lets see where Mike Woodson takes us. I hear Nate McMillan is an actual potential candidate

harkeerat24

Twitter: @harkeerat24
Phil jackson said before his retirment that he would wanna coach in newyork.
But this is sad because mike d was a great coach

Love

Knicks fans and players must be celebrating. Maybe they'll learn what defense is now.
Hearing melo wants a trade though...interesting.
Also I read that Sloan may be considering coming back and coaching in NY

Navkarn

Love said:
Knicks fans and players must be celebrating. Maybe they'll learn what defense is now.
melo DOES NOT want a trade. it's the media who's making shit up over and over again. he even tweeted something along the lines of "i'm sick to my stomach about these trade rumors, why would i ever want to leave NY?"

Love

Navkarn said:
Love said:
melo DOES NOT want a trade. it's the media who's making shit up over and over again. he even tweeted something along the lines of "i'm sick to my stomach about these trade rumors, why would i ever want to leave NY?"
Haha that's what I get for reading the headline. Too much news to keep up with