• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Miss Pooja's Future

Jap Brar

Gurinder Kainth, referred as Miss Pooja, has been the most successful female singer, in my opinion. Setting off a record for releasing the most amount of CDs in one year, her sharp voice has influenced people to dance to Punjab music, whether it be at a party, in the car, at home, or even at a competition. She, without a doubt, has a unique voice and is usually compared with Sudesh Kumari, also an excellent female singer. With all this in mind, a thought came to me. Nowadays, I expect her to be the co-singer in most of the newly released CDs. After all, the male singer usually becomes popular because of her. I really love Miss Pooja, but it could be possible that her over achievements this past year could cause her to dull out later on. In a couple years, people could just be like, "Oh, it's Miss Pooja again". Her singing style would be too predictable, since she is already releasing too many CDs. That was just a thought.

WHAT DO YOU THINK???? :D

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
Really, someone please answer http://bhangrateamsforum.com/discuss/index.php?topic=102.msg1426#msg1426
what is the 2nd song in the mix, the miss pooja song!

sulmoney

smd, bitch
the real question about her future is that i heard she is getting married soon, and if she will retire for family life or keep on singing! i love her, and i second saleem's request, what is that song!!!

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
I'm not sure if it's the same song you guys are asking buuuut...

what's that song called that everyone always mixes into Seeti, ie: DRP did it and lots of other teams do as well....I just know the tune which obvs i can't sing here...

gracias

and I lowe miss pooja....but I agree that her voice may get old for people.

sulmoney

smd, bitch
Pooja said:
what's that song called that everyone always mixes into Seeti, ie: DRP did it and lots of other teams do as well....I just know the tune which obvs i can't sing here...
mainu na na na mainu chehri na?

if that's it, then it is amar arshi and sudesh kumari - chheri na

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
YES.

finally....I've been asking everyone and no one knows!

Yea I wasn't sure if that was miss pooja or sudesh kumari...thanks!