Mixing Ladder Song Suggestions

Just wanted to help make a bigger list of songs to chose from that you want to hear. Drop a song for the mixing ladder.
We have already used the following songs:
Soorma - Jazzy B
Jatt di Sardari - Gurmukh Doabia
Puth Jattan De Surinder Shinda/Gurbhej Brar
Vadda Bai - Sharry Mann
Yaari Jaan Ton Pyari - Gaggi Haibowalia
Weapons - Elly Mangat
Shaukeen Balliye - Kru172
Dushmani - Kaka Bhanianwala
Naam Tera - Karan Sembhi
Taare Taare Taare - Jordan Sandhu, Gitaz Bindrakhia, Razbir Zaildar
Velliyan - Gurjazz
Panga Sade Naal - Dev Dhillon
30 Bore - Dilpreet Dhillon Pasand Jatt Di - Gitaz Bindrakhia

ksxi

17 / UK - I like Bhangra (kinda)
You know instead of working from an actual song, how about you use a vocal stem, for producers/DJs to actually re-produce/remix the song, this can help create cleaner mixes and allow for more creativity :)

MundaPKVailatiDaru

ksxi said:
You know instead of working from an actual song, how about you use a vocal stem, for producers/DJs to actually re-produce/remix the song, this can help create cleaner mixes and allow for more creativity :)

Ditto
There should a be a producing ladder as well

ksxi

MundaPKVailatiDaru said:
ksxi said:

Ditto
There should a be a producing ladder as well
That's actually a good idea. I would, but have no idea how to manage stuff haha, what about any of the OG members? Jasjeet? Swi?Guekmann Gill?

That's a great idea. The only thing is that I personally wouldn't know exactly how to do that so we would be open to have anyone help out and run that.

ksxi

Also, a song for remix comp, Jutti Kasuri - harshdeep kaur

Very chill and acoustic song, could do loads to this track! :)

ICMENT

We should bring back themes from 2013, like ex. Same Size for gym, gani for senti and yaar bamb for dancefloor jams