• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Moorni - LiL Sandhu

Remy

nice man, i like it! How do i download it? Do i have to log in? Can someone post it on here so its easier to dload lol

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
Not feeling it at all bro sorry

It's way to busy at points and all the melodies/pitches dont' converge and they definitely aren't balanced properly. I think if you just had replay and moorni that would definitely work cause that seems to go in and out of sounding good but it clashes with the riff from the other punjabi song (can't remember the name of it).

abhigames

Swi said:

It's way to busy at points and all the melodies/pitches dont' converge and they definitely aren't balanced properly. I think if you just had replay and moorni that would definitely work cause that seems to go in and out of sounding good but it clashes with the riff from the other punjabi song (can't remember the name of it).
I think theres potential here, but Swis right on a lot of the technical aspects...The vocals are too low and are too condensed because of the EQing...you need to give it a fuller sound (its tough without the acapella, but can be messed around with the right amount of reverb and still leaving in enough bass from the original track and raising the bass on the instrumental). I think this could sound very nice it was smoother and cleaner, rather than so busy at times

LiLSandhu

Swi said:

abhigames said:
Swi said:

I think theres potential here, but Swis right on a lot of the technical aspects...The vocals are too low and are too condensed because of the EQing...you need to give it a fuller sound (its tough without the acapella, but can be messed around with the right amount of reverb and still leaving in enough bass from the original track and raising the bass on the instrumental). I think this could sound very nice it was smoother and cleaner, rather than so busy at times
thanks for the feedback guys illl try messing around with and see if i can make this mix sound better. really appreciate the help.

gill00 said:
that was orgasmic
thanks bro :)