===Naag 2 Remix=== Feeedbackk plz!!

Yankee Saini

ਅਣਖ ਨਾਲ ਜੇ ਜਿਊਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਮੇਹਰ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਏ ll
b-b-b-b-babbu bhaji ;D , angreji kujh jayda e nahi tusi add keeti hoyi? ??? punjabi tan yaar sun-di e nahio! :eek: but good try, bery good try. tu mere shahr da aa, is layi izzat naal pesh aaunda aa ;)

p.s. i really can't remix songs, so can't talk smack :-X

GSingh

Really hard to critique stuff like this cuz its just beatmapping but you did that well and it sounds good. It started gettin a little messy with the offbeat snares.

Take this and do something crazy with it bro. You've got the basics down.

Yankee Saini

ਅਣਖ ਨਾਲ ਜੇ ਜਿਊਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਮੇਹਰ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਏ ll
GSingh said:
Really hard to critique stuff like this cuz its just beatmapping but you did that well and it sounds good. It started gettin a little messy with the offbeat snares.

Oo teri nu :eek: . . . bbbbbabbu bhaji, aa apna GSINGH vi local munda aa, jeh classes di lorr hoyi, dass dayi, hook-up kraa-da geh ;)

bballkid2592

GSingh said:

i agree with him...im not in any position to providing criticism (since i myself suck at making remixes) but from what i have been told and from what i know...try to add your own twist to the song...especially the music...the vocals from forever are relatively clean in this remix..but u can fix it up.

btw...this is just somethign ive noticed from other dj's works...most remixes that people really like...they have clips of witty vocals from hiphop/rap songs (what ever else floats your boat)....not whole stanzas...

MrSangha

Lol! oye No need for that "babbu bhaji" ok! Hahahah!
I should have put the version where I only use a couple of lines of drake haha.
Thank you guys. Ill see what kind of a spin I can put into it. aNY ideas?

GSingh

Yankee Saini said:
GSingh said:

Oo teri nu :eek: . . . bbbbbabbu bhaji, aa apna GSINGH vi local munda aa, jeh classes di lorr hoyi, dass dayi, hook-up kraa-da geh ;)
oi classes nu rehn deo babeyo, mere kol tan massan apne aap nu sikhaun nu time ni heyga, hor'an da ki kariye lol.

And bro, just mess around till you start shittin your pants. Then you know you've got a decent mix.