NACHDA PUNJAB PLACINGS 2011

Yankee Saini

ਅਣਖ ਨਾਲ ਜੇ ਜਿਊਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਮੇਹਰ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਏ ll
before you all "ser-parr ik doojhe da", please hear me out!!!

GABROO PUNJABIS had nothing to do with this "paani wali" bottle incident.

a good source tells me, "it was someone from a desi gang *amob*, who threw the bottle!!! & that person was kicked out, with 5-6 other people!!! After getting kicked OUT, they broke the lights and destroyed many other things in the parking lot!!!"

N' thats the TRUTH!!! :)

AnkurK

Yankee Saini said:
before you all "ser-parr ik doojhe da", please hear me out!!!

GABROO PUNJABIS had nothing to do with this "paani wali" bottle incident.

a good source tells me, "it was someone from a desi gang *amob*, who threw the bottle!!! & that person was kicked out, with 5-6 other people!!! After getting kicked OUT, they broke the lights and destroyed many other things in the parking lot!!!"

N' thats the TRUTH!!! :)
Thank you inspector gadget.

Yankee Saini

ਅਣਖ ਨਾਲ ਜੇ ਜਿਊਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਮੇਹਰ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਏ ll
hainnnnnn ji? lol

Mandi

First of all, congratulations to all the performing teams! I was able to catch the second half of the show via the live stream and all the teams did a great job :)

It's unfortunate that some people can't appreciate and respect the hard work that these teams put in when preparing for a competition. I'm happy to hear that 3D continued their performance and that they weren't phased by that idiot's actions.

But to go as far as blaming another team is just petty and childish. I've known the Gabroo Punjabis for over 6 years and never once have they been "Rowdy" in any way shape or form. They're a great group and I can say without any doubt in my mind that they had no part of this unfortunate incident.

H.S.

Just would like to congratulate the placing teams, although I didn't get a chance to watch the performances, I heard nothing but good things.

Also, I would like to congratulate the NACHDA committee for doing such a great job with organizing the competition. The venue and hotel were really nice, rehearsals and comp ran smoothly and on time and PANJ girls had no complaints!

Just a quick shout out to 3D for a great job on stage. Tall, fair skin, girl absolutely killed it! 3D truly showed professionalism by not allowing the water bottle to effect the performance.

It's unfortunate that people are bringing Gabroo Punjabi's name into the situation. We've known Gabroo Punjabi's for a very long time, and they have always been respectful and helpful. To throw a water bottle is not in their character. Like the Nachda organizers have already stated, the person who threw the water bottle was not associated with any team.

Lets move on, and not take away from what an amazing performance 3D had.

Gabroo Tv

Gabroo Tv said:
sgrewal30 said:
I heard it from some of the teams that it was a was a gabroo punjabis person or groupie. I wouldn't be surprised with how rowdy they were the entire weekend.
You're reply is on it's way, Sharonjit Grewal.

Regards,
Harjot Singh Hundal
You're probably waiting for the reply, eh?

"In the choice between changing ones mind and proving there's no need to do so, most people get busy on the proof." - John Kenneth Galbraith

Knowledge has been dropped...

Gabroo Out!

Dippy

Gabroo Punjabis <3

So happy you guys won 1st, they're the most humble and nice team I've worked with, I doubt they would cause drama like that or any of their fans, we've have had them at bulldog so many times and I've never EVER had an issue with their behavior or any of their supporters. I'm sure if they didn't win their teams name wouldn't have even been brought up in this conversation but whatevs

CONGRATS GUYS :D

J Wong

Nachda Punjab Committee said:
We did find out who threw the water bottle. He was not affiliated with Gabroo Punjabis or any other team.
This is a perfect example of why we shouldn't jump to conclusions and start blaming people and/or teams. All hating does is create division in an already fragmented community.

Ashveer

sgrewal look at your icon. it just happened to you. this sort of thing needs to quit, as others have pointed out, to stop creating unnecessary animosity in situations which are already tense.

TheSlammer

Its a low down dirty shame that bhangra has come to people throwing water at a dancer. The last thing I would want to see is the beauty of bhangra change into something corrupt and political like Kabaddi.

A bigger shame is people blaming this pity act on Gabroo Punjabis, the winning team. I've known the leaders of this team Harjot Hundal and Coach Manjinder Singh for several years. With this type of lead representation, they are the last team you can pinpoint this on.

So Harjot and the rest of the boys...Brush the haters off, and keep the bhangra button on!

Amar.

kiren116

does anyone know who that girl from panj was in the green? she was on top of the daangs in the beginning of the set...OMG HER FACIALS WERE AMAZING i couldnt stop watching her o_O

faysal

I think people are forgetting the victim here isn't any team that is being blamed but the person who almost got hit with a water bottle, props to whoever managed to dance and dodge at the same time :) it's a shame though, I would've had davis down to win, easily one of the best live teams in NA.

Congrats to the placing teams, really happy for cal bhangra they've improved so much and the vardiyan helped massively also.

HarjitSingh

First, I would like to say thank you to everyone who has been supporting us. We greatly appreciate all of the love that we've been getting. We would also appreciate any constructive criticism from you all.

Second, congrats to all the other teams competing and placing at Nachda!

Third, thanks to the committee for all their hard work in putting on Nachda Punjab 2011.

faizan

Just shut up and dance
2 WORDS: BHANGRA. KNIGHTZ.

What an amazing, inspiring performance. If I had to make a set fully and from my own preferences, it would look exactly like Knightz' set, un-fucking-believable. Harman, bro, bro, bro...