Nachde Shokeen Video

Manjot

http://media.putfile.com/Nachde-Shokeen

1 min clips that I put together and between each clip theres a 5 sec delay...my camera can only make 1 min clips and then it gets a 5 sec pause.

Vic

One of the best live teams out there.
Nachdey Shokeen and Waris the same team?

Manjot

only 2 of our dancers were on Nachde Shokeen and our dholi played for em...NS had dancers from a lot of diff clubs in surrey so it was mixed up pretty much.

Sher

I was at that competition (hard to forget those annoying cameras on stage) and Nachde Shokeen was without a doubt the best team of the night (even better than team india)

Raj

Sher! you're on BTF now? sweet..we're gonna put POL out of business soon haha. Hope virginia is treating you well

Yeah nachde shokeen was sick..and now waris punjab de is sick. It was nice meeting you guys at AVAP...a bunch of nice guys with siick skills.

and about that camera on stage. holy shit could anything be more annoying? throughout the whole performance there was a camera all in your face. I had to dodge it like 4 times for fear of getting hit in the head with that massive bar attached to it. Seriously, could they not have just recorded from the balcony or something? Oh well what can you do

Manjot

yeh Raj every team was so pissed from it...it even came to peoples faces about like a feet away..maybe it jus didnt have the zoom in feature haha