Nachde Yaar Punjab De (NYPD) @ Bhangra At The Bell 2014 (GTVHD)

jfried

Looked like transparent PVC pipe for khunde. They make some LED light strings or similar that can run long enough on batteries that could fit in the handle of that tube. That's just speculation on my part, though, they could have done it a number of other ways.

Shahrukh

jfried said:
Looked like transparent PVC pipe for khunde. They make some LED light strings or similar that can run long enough on batteries that could fit in the handle of that tube. That's just speculation on my part, though, they could have done it a number of other ways.
We used real khunde.

Gurinder

Shahrukh said:
jfried said:
We used real khunde.
What do you mean by real khunde? Also did the team buy the khundes like that or made them light up?

Hoya Singh

Favorite set of the season and favorite NYPD set ever. Post the mix please I've listened to it on youtube too many times!

jfried

Gurinder said:
Shahrukh said:
jfried said:
We used real khunde.
What do you mean by real khunde? Also did the team buy the khundes like that or made them light up?

Yeah, Shahrukh, I'm curious now...what did you guys do for that? Transparent hard plastic dowels (the heavy kind)? Those expensive lightsabers? I didn't think mango wood lit up like that :)

mrchicity

jfried said:
Gurinder said:
Shahrukh said:
jfried said:
We used real khunde.

Yeah, Shahrukh, I'm curious now...what did you guys do for that? Transparent hard plastic dowels (the heavy kind)? Those expensive lightsabers? I didn't think mango wood lit up like that :)
I don't mean to be rude, but why would they tell anyone outside their team how they made their khunde light up like that? It's like asking a magician how they do their magic tricks. If everyone knew how to do it like they did, everyone would put it into their next set, and that makes it less special. I know this really isn't helpful to you, but good luck getting that kind of info out of a team like NYPD.

mithu

jfried said:
Gurinder said:
Shahrukh said:
jfried said:
We used real khunde.

You could probably recreate the same effect with 4 high output LED strips that are wrapped around the khundes.