Nachdi Jawani Bhangra Idols Offical Video

Mukandpuria

love the jhoomer segment, couldn't really see some of the formation because of the close up, but good facial expressions

Kaur

Unreal performance, changed the way bhangra was to be done...the music, traditionality, leaning jugee 2 years later and its still being used..looked liek this could not be beaten but vibc pushed the bars even higher...sickkkkkk!!

Manjot

is that Lalli in green with ranjit?? both of them made such a sick jori so much energy

Jap Brar

WOW. amazing expressions and nice routine! didn't get bored watching the routine at ALL

Waleed

This video just goes to prove that NJ is at least a year ahead of the game. Their moves and style is now finally being adopted by more teams as NJ keeps setting the bar higher. It is amazing to see their dancers with such a great form in 2006 - currently, there are teams in 2008 attempting to execute with that same level of form and not even coming close. Their performance at VIBC probably set a lot trends that we will see in the upcoming bhangra season (fast saap segments, khunda swing, etc) just like they did last year with the lean and 12 man group.

ban3rg

Not to mention the mid-dance push-ups & break dancing, and the serpentine "flowy" formations which were pretty novel (reminded me of that game Snake they used to have on Nokia phones, or PacMan or something - too sick). Kind of like BMW's pull-up gimmick, I think we might be seeing more and more "machismo" moves or "showing off how much energy the dancers still have left" as time goes on.

I completely agree Waleed, about the whole "being ahead" thing.

Cherag

Nice formations, and I agree, the Jhoomer segment was intense. Also the domino effect with the cato's in the semi-circle was really creative.......great performance

sapg21

wow pretty amazing...green pair are sick! control and grace at jhoomar segment was awesome!

zagreus

Wow! That was sexy! The jhummer segment was amazing, it was clean and they were focusing on every little detail...
Not only that, they looked happy doing it. It didn't seem like a forced smile at all.

The green jori was by far my favorite. They had an insane amount of control going on.