• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Nachdi Jawani @ Big Apple Bhangra 2011 HD

Gurbir23

Set was awesome, but my god, that singer was difficult to listen to. It wasnt so much his actual singing, just the way he was singing the boliyan. His timing was horrible and I dont know if he was trying to put his own little twist on the way the boliyan were sung but he was all over the place.

HarmanSingh

The singer was definitely hard to listen to. Also, it was a pretty sloppy set, which is to be expected with you only prepare for a couple weeks. Generally, I would not think this would be a 1st place performance.

ahmad

BTW Orange tall guy.....Big ups for not tripping on your Chaadre which you were basically dancing on haha

karanmand

Congrats on the 1st boys.. the sets definitely entertaining, but it was not executed to its full potential. Energy was lagging throughout the whole set, the guy in the pink was very noticeable.

Kaur

I think, correct me if im wrong

Orange- Khush Bobby
Red- Chan Ricky
Blue- Manna Manjot
Pink- Mark Gagan

Joda

i dunno if it its just me but doesnt the singer sound a bit like jaspinder bhalla ( i dunno if thts his name.. but the chacha from those chankata mela new year movies...lol )

Nav Aujla

Nachde Yaar Punjab De
sick folk set, sick dancers hard to follow just one guy esp khush, Ricky and Chan. Jasraj killed it too!

KaraN

lol Vic! ma brothers repped Tdot hard...sick set yeah one flaw but other than that the dancers made me like the set even more big ups to Bobby aka Chadra Magician, Khush, Chan, Manjot, Manna and Jasraj i told u already u deserved that pose lol

anooj3434

loved the set itself but i didn't like the energy. Alot of dancers were getting lazy at some parts, esp. during jhoomer