Nachdi jawani VIBC 2008 mix

Vijay

i dont see the big deal in releasing the mix, its not that crazy. the set/performance by nj that year is what changed the scene and set a milestone in bhangra..still dont know how they only got 3rd with that combo of speed and coordination

hardeep_singh

"gharra tutiya naseebo da
pehraan tak bhij gayi
pehraan tak bhij gayi"

:eek: hahaha damn some one please post that song plzzzzzzzzzzzz

faysal

lol coordination? that saap segment sent people crazy but it was a complete mess man.

karan923

hardeep_singh said:
pehraan tak bhik gayi
pehraan tak bhik gayi"

Ghada Tuttea Naseebo Da - Soni Pabla

MundeNyDe

your always posting up songs... and u cant get this 1... i mean this song... like this specific song... i mean a soni pabla song... i mean like this is one of the most popular soni pabla song... i mean like really my dudeee? LOL

hardeep_singh said:
pehraan tak bhij gayi
pehraan tak bhij gayi"

hardeep_singh

MundeNyDe said:
your always posting up songs... and u cant get this 1... i mean this song... like this specific song... i mean a soni pabla song... i mean like this is one of the most popular soni pabla song... i mean like really my dudeee? LOL

hardeep_singh said:
pehraan tak bhij gayi
pehraan tak bhij gayi"

lol dude i have like 240 gb of punjabi music so far and i cant really be aware of every song i have. but ya i do have this song, i didnt know it was soni pabla. back in 07 when the eternity cd was released, rips weren't distributed online out of respect for soni pabla so that people would buy the cd and support his family; i think i downloaded the cd later and never really listened to it so wasnt fully aware of this track. :p im pretty sure i have plenty of sick bhangra tracks that you haven't heard before.