Nachdi Jawani Warriors 2nd Place at TBYF

Rocky

first of all great performance defintly deserved 1st.. Green pair had the most energy stands out great dancing..only thing i think you shouldnt stop in the middle of your performances too much..you stoped for the mela in middle of performance...then you stoped again to pick up dawgs towards the end..i mean they were good but it stops the flow of your rutine...good job on the dancing itself everyone seemed to be on point and good stage presence

sapg21

green jodi was off the chain. i think they were red at avap, maybe? their style is so tight. SICK nakhre too

Karandeep

Sapan said:
green jodi was off the chain. i think they were red at avap, maybe? their style is so tight. SICK nakhre too
Yeah, They were red at AVAP, There are bros, Arby and Perry.

Ashqe

So was this like a three team collab performance then? (Nachde Sher Punjab De, NJ Warriors, and Nachdi Jawani) because I thought I remembered an update about how NSPD would be grouped as NJW because of their affiliation with the VACA academy or something like that..

campy614

I believe this was a collabo between Nachdi Jawani and Jawani Warriors. Ive been hearing that some of the dancers are from Anakiley Gabru (that is probably spelled wrong...) but im not sure.

I do remember that while usually Ranjit choreos, this one was done in 4 days by Khush. It looked like theyve been working on it for a few months. Great job guys! Loved it!!!

JSahota

campy614 said:
I believe this was a collabo between Nachdi Jawani and Jawani Warriors. Ive been hearing that some of the dancers are from Anakiley Gabru (that is probably spelled wrong...) but im not sure.

I do remember that while usually Ranjit choreos, this one was done in 4 days by Khush. It looked like theyve been working on it for a few months. Great job guys! Loved it!!!
it was 6 dancers from nj, and 6 dancers from the warriors, ranjit was busy working with girls team, so the routine was made without him

Saab

Today is a gift
pritpal94 said:
Karan man, thats out of order towards NYPD man...
Although I can say it looks like Karan made a sweeping generalization, I dont think it was to take away from NYPD's performance, but rather just a summation of the things that have been said on this thread. This was not, as far as I can tell, a slight on NYPD, but just one persons appraisal of the performance of Jawani Warriors

bhangraboy

(NJW were 18 points away from first place all because of Nakhra!) this is what Vic from Sgpd said "There were differences of only 2-6 points between teams"so wtf r u talking bout

JasBains

bhangraboy said:
(NJW were 18 points away from first place all because of Nakhra!) this is what Vic from Sgpd said "There were differences of only 2-6 points between teams"so wtf r u talking bout
+1 LOL

campy614

Pritpal was actually pretty close, but no cigar. I forgot what the exact number was, but it wasnt 18 and it wasnt because of nakhra.

Anyway, I'm gunna enjoy my bus ride hope.

Sick set Guys. I liked the song selection alot, u guys always use sick songs. Also loved the the starting of shikke how u guys go from slow to fast.

pritpal94

I remember I got told the 2 categories added up to 18 points away from first place. 1 was Nakhra and one was something else.

lilballer2k6

u guys murdered this performance hands down.... love the mix!!!!!

would JW be willing to post ANYYYYYYYY of their mixes, even really old ones???