• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Nachdi Jawani Warriors 2nd Place at TBYF

Danny

btw i think u guys were better off using that middle mela scene as ending

coming on and off stage seemed awkward

Remy

Balle Balle....awesome performance! Just wondering but who does the choreography on your team?

Perry

we choreographed this routine as a team in 4 days but it was khush (red) who made most of it. Its usually Ranjit who does the choreography for nj and amarjit for the warriors

KingGeorge

I haven't seen Virsa or AEG's videos yet, but in my opinion this is definitely first place material. Good job guys!

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
amancheema said:
I haven't seen Virsa or AEG's videos yet, but in my opinion this is definitely first place material. Good job guys!
Agreed. Without seeing Virsa or AEG, I can't say that this is first place, but I can say that this was much better than NYPD. Overall much much cleaner though... ugh... I liked the Masti performance better (was more entertaining and was more creative). Regardless, amazing job NJW!

Waleed

Gonna be a honest but I mean well. Weak 1st half, it was a little dull but strong 2nd half (picks up at fast jhummar). At 3:24 is when I saw the first signs of josh, somehow u guys looked really tired in the beginning. Some very unique segments, interesting placement of kunda segment. Overall execution wasn't at par to your AVAP performance, however your stage presence def picked up by the 2nd half. Really liked the move at 3:55. Bhangra segment at 4:55 was legit.

You guys are destined for greatness - just . Easily should have placed over NYPD (just watched that routine) but maintain your game and push yourself harder for next time. Good luck boys!

Somi

Hookah is NOT harmful!
Danny said:
btw i think u guys were better off using that middle mela scene as ending

coming on and off stage seemed awkward
yes. i personally think it killed the routine. great job, though. i thought energy was reasonable throughout the whole performance but like Waleed said the 2nd half was stronger than the 1st.