Nainach Sharab (Remix) - Kaka Bhaniawala - Latest Punjabi Song

MundaPKVailatiDaru

Folk'Ed Up Productions present to you Nainach Sharab (Remix) featuring Kaka Bhaniawala.
Check it out on Soundcloud. Feel free to use it for personal and non-personal use.

https://soundcloud.com/folkedupproductions/nainach-sharab-remix-kaka-bhaniawala-latest-punjabi-song

Sunpreet

Bhangra's Most Wanted (BMW)
This dummy vocal clip is very old. Kaka never finished the full song. I think he sang it live few times back in the days. I have a short clip of the vocals ft. Dark MC

Jawana2

That's what I thought at first, but I heard the full version on the soundcloud page mentioned above. But it was removed the very next day.

Sunpreet

Jawana2 said:
That's what I thought at first, but I heard the full version on the soundcloud page mentioned above. But it was removed the very next day.

You heard the full song?? It might be the first or second course that Kaka sang live, and maybe someone remixed it and posted it on soundcloud and then Dark MC or someone from UK copyright it and then they took it down lol

Jawana2

Folk'd up productions remixed it and it was sickk lol. Not sure if it was the whole song but def more than 2 verses. It was like 3 and a half mins long. And I think ur right, it was removed due to copyright issues

Sunpreet

Jawana2 said:
Folk'd up productions remixed it and it was sickk lol. Not sure if it was the whole song but def more than 2 verses. It was like 3 and a half mins long. And I think ur right, it was removed due to copyright issues
Ya! those UK music guys go really hard on that copyright issue lol

razorhedge

Sunpreet said:
Jawana2 said:
Ya! those UK music guys go really hard on that copyright issue lol

Truskool played a clip of the song on a radio interview a while back. It was supposed to be on the Repazent album but it just didn't make the cut. He ended up using that same instrumental for "Nach Ke" instead.