NBA Playoffs 2011

Kush

heart breaker yesterday. durant took what i think might have been the dumbest shot of his life on the last OKC possession in the 4th. Seriously disappointing.

crimsonNcream

I am still in shock and pain from what happened but its not over till its over; Lets see how we fight back with our backs against the wall. Series is NOT over
(though IF Dallas does pull through, Chicago or Miami will not be able to keep up with this dallas team on either end).

bhangrathug

damn miller came to play!!! and Lebron was Lebron..//just beastingggg....sick ass gameeeee....rose shudve drove in those last playssss had way better chance.

Kush

hoping we wrap up the bulls tonight. No rest for the "old" legs of Nowitzki and Co. This is gonna be a very different series than 2006, but still look to wade to put a fucking clinic on. But I'll call it now. If the Heat win it all, Lebron will win MVP, rightfully so, after his showing in the conference finals against the bulls. Wade has had to do too much grunt work, which is equally as important but infinitely unsung.

Navkarn

wait who said lebron wasnt clutch? his clutch legacy has officially taken a fat ass U-turn. long way to go, but sorry kids that excuse wont work anymore.

Nikhil

That was an amazing come back. The drive that LeBron and Wade had...I'm not a Lebron fan but that's one dude I want on my team in the fourth when you need to come back. No nonsense. he wants that ring yesterday

Kush

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SIR.

H E A T.

bhangrathug

haha i told yallllllllllllllllllllllllllllll LEBRON JAMES IS ABOUT TO DO WORK!!!!!!!!!!! 2011 FINALS MVP!!!!! oo damnnnn finals are abt to be sick....HEAT IN 6.

Kush

^ NO question. Dont have to convince me, I may be a heat fan, but not a lebron lover. If anything I think lebron gets too much credit and wade doesnt get enough for what has transpired for the heat this season.

Skip hit it on the end after his ridiculous comment... Lebron james is the better OVERALL PLAYER, in that he has a wider skill set. BUT, Jordans excellence in the categories of scoring and perseverance triumph over ANY PLAYER TO PLAY THE GAME SINCE HIS TIME. Yup, that includes kobe bryant.

Kush

SO SAD NOONE TALKS ANYMORE!!!! WHERE IS ALL THE HEAT HATE!? yeah thats right. knew we'd shut a few fools up :)

IshB

Hoya jaanam Singh'aan da talwar ton!
hahaha Lovin how The Heat hater's dont say shit these days.

Love

My team's out for once, finally after 3 years I sit back and watch the finals without talking much. Didn't catch today's game cuz I had a final.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AqgaehmZRWmQJdSBhrLLXi68vLYF?slug=dw-wetzel_dirk_nowitzki_mavericks_lose_nba_finals_game1_060111
Dirk apparently tore a tendon in his finger. This really sucks for him and Dallas.
Look on the bright side, at least their second best player(arguably), Jason Terry, is playing amazing basketball!...NOT.
His last 5 playoff games?
12 pts @ 30% FG
12 pts @ 33% FG
20 pts @ 37% FG
13 pts @ 25% FG
_8 pts @ 33% FG
GTFO son.